Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
BBB.net Archivist
26,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
But hey, I'll take them. At least it was fun to see Fish hiting like it's 2001 and Kobe knocking down every 3 in site. Again even as the Nets chipped away at the lead I knew the Lakers would come back. I'm starting to wish I went out tonight, because you know I can't miss the Tyson fight tommorow...

·
A!
9,434 Posts
Yep, I wish the Kings and Lakers could lace em' up and play 7 more.... :yes:

·
Site Founder
15,518 Posts
So far, this series is totally one-sided...maybe Jersey will play better in their home arena.

:confused:

·
Registered
37 Posts
I am enjoying the series

Hey I love the games, lakers looking great, Shaq is on display & The Laker girls are in rare form.

·
Registered
4,356 Posts
The series is pretty boring-but at least they are winning another title. There have been some pretty nice dunks by Kobe,and that 30 ft. 3 pointer last night was awesome.:D ......Can't believe he missed the dunk though:eek:

·
Registered
553 Posts
Originally posted by Ron
So far, this series is totally one-sided...maybe Jersey will play better in their home arena.

:confused:
Geez, let's hope so. Even the Sixers managed to get one last year

·
Dwight Howard for MVP
1,163 Posts
The reason the Nets aren't winning is because they can't hit shots. They have not hit over 40% in any of the Finals games so far, once they get over this slump and shoot better, they'll get a win.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts