Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, guys we are not out of the woods just yet.
We still have to get past the Suns,Memphis,and the Heat in order to pass....

alll I could say is congrats to the Nets!!!!!!!!!!

YEA! VINCE WAS OUR HERO!!!!!!!!!!

· Registered
2,621 Posts
The nets need to be prepared tomorrow. They need to put on their track shoes because they are gonna be running alot tomorrow. We need this win!

· All my teams suck
8,675 Posts
I don't think we'll win tomorrow, just because this game was so draining and such like a playoff game. But if we do win, I think it will further fortify us as being a contender for the championship.

I think we can beat Memphis and Miami though. Hope we can win all these.

· Registered
890 Posts
Phoenix is one of those teams where if you aren't scoring 100+, you have pretty much no chance. Carter needs to step up and drop at least 40. I don't think the Nets fear the Grizzlies or Heat, but the Suns are one of those teams that really have our number because this team is not good against running teams.

· Registered
6,449 Posts
KiddFan4eva5 said:
The nets need to be prepared tomorrow. They need to put on their track shoes because they are gonna be running alot tomorrow. We need this win!
We don't want to do that. We let the Suns dictate their style we are toast. We can't hang w/ the Suns that way. The Nets need to slow them down which is an almost impossible task.

· Registered
14,837 Posts
Phoenix is the only tough one. Miami and Memphis should be wins. If Kidd can take Nash out of the game like he did to Billups today, then we have a good chance of winning.

· Registered
1,224 Posts
Fray said:
You guys are underating Miami and especially Memphis, they have won 7 in a row you know
Memphis is similar to detroit, a slow grind it out possesion team. They have trouble scoring, we are a better offensive team and if our defense is there then we should win. Miami we've beaten twice, Shaq's achilles heel is the pick and roll with Krstic, If Krstic hits his shots and they play decent defense I don't see any reason why they shouldn't win. We've got two good perimeter defenders in JKidd and RJ, they don't have a good SF so RJ should be able to at least slow down DWade, if Dwade goes off then I can see the heat winning. Shaq is getting old, he's earned the respect but he is not the same player that ate the nets alive in the finals a few years ago.

· Registered
6,449 Posts
I forgot this game is @ home. I like the Nets' chances @ home.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.