Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Chicago trades: PG Jamal Crawford (9.3 ppg, 1.5 rpg, 2.4 apg in 20.9 minutes)
PF Marcus Fizer (12.3 ppg, 5.6 rpg, 1.6 apg in 25.8 minutes)
Chicago receives: PF Harold Jamison (2.2 ppg, 1.6 rpg, 0.2 apg in 7.0 minutes)
SF Lamar Odom (13.1 ppg, 6.1 rpg, 5.9 apg in 34.5 minutes)
Change in team outlook: -6.3 ppg, +0.6 rpg, and +2.1 apg.

Cleveland trades: SG Bryant Stith (4.2 ppg, 1.7 rpg, 0.8 apg in 13.3 minutes)
PG Andre Miller (16.5 ppg, 4.7 rpg, 10.9 apg in 37.3 minutes)
Cleveland receives: PG Jamal Crawford (9.3 ppg, 1.5 rpg, 2.4 apg in 23 games)
PF Marcus Fizer (12.3 ppg, 5.6 rpg, 1.6 apg in 76 games)
PG Chris Wilcox (16.5 ppg, 4.7 rpg, 10.9 apg in 81 games)
Change in team outlook: +0.9 ppg, +0.7 rpg, and -7.7 apg.

L.A. Clippers trades: PG Chris Wilcox (16.5 ppg, 4.7 rpg, 10.9 apg in 37.3 minutes)
PF Harold Jamison (2.2 ppg, 1.6 rpg, 0.2 apg in 7.0 minutes)
SF Lamar Odom (13.1 ppg, 6.1 rpg, 5.9 apg in 34.5 minutes)
L.A. Clippers receives: SG Bryant Stith (4.2 ppg, 1.7 rpg, 0.8 apg in 50 games)
PG Andre Miller (16.5 ppg, 4.7 rpg, 10.9 apg in 81 games)
Change in team outlook: +5.4 ppg, -1.3 rpg, and +5.6 apg.

TRADE ACCEPTED

I know the Bulls and Clips do it, but I'm not sure about the Cavs. But they do seem pretty anxious to trade Dre Miller.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
realgm puts them in automatically when you check a trade. They are college stats.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Actually those aren't college stats. RealGM for some reason, has some kind of default where if a player does not have NBA stats, it just repeats the stats of the player listed above him in the trade outcome display. Look at Wilcox's stats(and position..PG?) and then look at Andre Miller's stats.

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
My impression is that the Clips have lost interest in trading for Andre Miller, AND that they have really fallen in love with Chris Wilcox's potential.

The Clips probably aren't going to be able to re-sign either Lamar Odom or Corey Maggette next summer--so an Odom-Maggette-Dooling package or an Odom-Maggette-Ely package may be the best offer the Cavs are going to get from the Clips.

HOWEVER, if the Clips trade for Miller, well, that's just ONE MORE GUY that the Clips have to re-sign to a huge extension next summer.

IN OTHER WORDS, the Clips will see if they can win with Marko Jaric and Keyon Dooling playing the point next season. I suppose Lamar Odom can play some PG (or "point forward," whatever) as well. OR the Clips could just re-sign Jeff McInnis to a supercheap offer, since he doesn't seem to be getting a lot of interest in this summer's owner-friendly free agent market. OR the Clips could sign a guy like Kevin Ollie to an even CHEAPER short-term contract.

The point here is that the Clips shouldn't be considered a contender in the Andre Miller sweepstakes anymore. Think Indiana, or Washington, or Golden State, or Utah instead.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts