Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How funny would this be if Paxson drafted Shaun Livingston in the 2004 Draft?

·
Registered
4,378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
He is 6'7 but a paltry 175.

·
Registered
4,378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The guy makes Jamal Crawford look like Schwarzenegger.

Don't be so sure about that.

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
as a person from central illinois having seen livingston play, if pax drafted him... i would be the first one to call for his head on a platter

·
Registered
4,243 Posts
I thought he was going to Duke?

He came here for a recruiting visit and he seemed to like it, but then they said he chose Duke. He's looks pretty small to go pro.

·
Registered
729 Posts
Krob what can you tell us about his game?

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
Oh what a great pick that would be. It would solve all our problems!

We could move Kirk to his natural SG position, and slide Jamal to the 3.

Randy
Kirk
Jamal
Tyson
Eddy

It's perfect, I'm sure this is EXACTLY what Pax is thinking right now...

Guh. :cry:

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Bullhawk</b>!
Krob what can you tell us about his game?

He is smooth... got handle... doesnt put up that great numbers... ok shot... winner... clutch, made the state championship game winner as a junior... knows what he doing on the court... biggest asset is that he is smooth... gets to the rack well for his size... basically can do anything needed... has had some injuries in his career, so imagine what that would be like if he went straight to the pros... in a game this year, he basically held the ball while his team was up by 12 for what seemed like 3 minutes... whatever people say about him playing the wing, he's not... HE IS A POINT GAURD, which is why i dont want him... he would get mauled in teh nba from a size standpoint... they would probably break him

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
1. He looks 12

2. He needs to go to college

·
Registered
3,393 Posts
Originally posted by <b>basghetti80</b>!
How funny would this be if Paxson drafted Shaun Livingston in the 2004 Draft?

Not funny at all.

In fact, it would signal the end of Bulls hopes for another 4-6 years

·
Registered
8,211 Posts
he will be in the draft. Word is he is a special talent. While his position is redundant, I wouldnt shut the door on it. All you Hinrich fans can clearly agree with that

·
Registered
2,127 Posts
Originally posted by <b>krob</b>!

He is smooth... got handle... doesnt put up that great numbers... ok shot... winner... clutch, made the state championship game winner as a junior... knows what he doing on the court... biggest asset is that he is smooth... gets to the rack well for his size... basically can do anything needed... has had some injuries in his career, so imagine what that would be like if he went straight to the pros... in a game this year, he basically held the ball while his team was up by 12 for what seemed like 3 minutes... whatever people say about him playing the wing, he's not... HE IS A POINT GAURD, which is why i dont want him... he would get mauled in teh nba from a size standpoint... they would probably break him
sounds like rafer alston.

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
This kid needs to go to college, simply to develop at a good basketball program @ Duke and to add muscle to his frame. I'd take Jameer Nelson over him any day of the week.

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
if he does go to duke, he will never be a great nba player; if he goes to the nba he will never be a great player... he shoulda just gone to illinois

1 - 16 of 16 Posts