Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Burned
18,770 Posts
You have to love playing in a division where Sam Mitchell is the most dependable coach.

· Burned
18,770 Posts
BEEZ said:
cheeks is the best
:laugh:

He is the best singer of the National Anthem.

· Burned
18,770 Posts
Air Fly said:
Not even close. give Larry Brown this roster and he'll do wonders.
By "wonders" do you mean win 17 games?

Oh, and guess what? When he failed with the Nets, I wonder who he would be dragging through the media to make himself look better.

· Burned
18,770 Posts
BEEZ said:
Thats honestly me crying out for help. He is clearly one of the worst coaches in the entire NBA.
I know. I feel your pain.

I actually think he is the worst, since Isiah is not currently coaching.

Is Dalembert hurt, or has he been benched by yet another coach? I noticed his minutes are down to around 15 a game. Pretty strange for the team's best rebounder and the NBA's best shotblocker.

· Burned
18,770 Posts
VC_15 said:
He's not hurt, i don't know why he Benches Sam, that was a dumb a'' move.
Randy Ayers, Jim O'Brien, and now Mo Cheeks.

They all benched Dalembert.

The first two played Marc Jackson over him.

Can you imagine the Nets starting MJax and sitting Dalembert??!!

· Burned
18,770 Posts
BEEZ said:
Hes a malcontent. Hes not that bright a basketball player, he just wants to do his own thing. Benching wont be the answer because he knows he can just collect his fat paycheck. There is no one on the team that is of physical stature enough to get in his rear. Oh well.
Weren't there enough red flags to not give this guy $60M?

Why couldn't King dump him on the Nets like he does with all the other big men he doesn't want? The Nets have an environment that would be perfect for him.

Now it's too damn late because of his ridiculous contract. The Nets can get him because he's BYC ($4M trade number), but there's no way they would risk it.

· Burned
18,770 Posts
VC_15 said:
I know for sure he's better than Steven AKA Hunter, what is MO cheeks thinking, Free Sam!!.
I've been saying the same thing for years, but this is the third coach that doesn't want to play him.

His game is raw, and he doesn't seem to be learning very quickly.

I love his production, though, and he would sure help the Nets.

Unfortunately, he's never coming here due to his contract being idiotic.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.