Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Fomer Admins are Kewl!
15,426 Posts
ghoti said:
Randy Ayers, Jim O'Brien, and now Mo Cheeks.

They all benched Dalembert.

The first two played Marc Jackson over him.

Can you imagine the Nets starting MJax and sitting Dalembert??!!
Hes a malcontent. Hes not that bright a basketball player, he just wants to do his own thing. Benching wont be the answer because he knows he can just collect his fat paycheck. There is no one on the team that is of physical stature enough to get in his rear. Oh well.

· Fomer Admins are Kewl!
15,426 Posts
Coatesvillain said:
Iguodala doesn't go for his offense anywhere near enough, so it's hard to consider Iverson and Iguodala a tandem anywhere outside of the fastbreak. Also there's no doubting that a lineup of Iverson - Iguodala - Johnson would've been one of the best trios in the league (even if Johnson was only going to stay for the rest of last season).

With the Sixers I wanted them to do anything to avoid signing Dalembert to a huge contract, because I knew what was going to happen. Also I'm one of the people who want to trade Iverson in order to make a move be-it in one direction or another instead of just hanging onto mediocrity.
same

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.