Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
15,963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
IGN Sports: You are on the cover of EA Sports' March Madness 2004 basketball game, you are in the EA Sports NBA Live 2004 commercial with a group of NBA All-Stars, how much fun are you having with your early exposure to the NBA?

Camelo Anthony: It is really exciting being on the cover of the game and making the commercial. I used to play the game all the time and I am pretty good at it. I am taking on all challengers. Coming off of a National Championship season and being on the cover of the game is great. Especially now, everybody is going to be buying the new game now too.

IGN Sports: You have made through the first quarter of the season and your team is sitting among the leaders in your division, are you surprised by the quick start?

Melo: I think we have been doing a good job as a team. I have shot poorly from the field some nights but I know I will pick it back up soon. I don't think anybody expected us to be where we are. We shocked some people and hopefully we can keep up the winning.
LINK

·
Jesus Shuttlesworth
17,071 Posts
:yes:
Them streets of "B-More" there rough man!;)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts