·
Registered
903 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
someone please explain to me why?

·
Banned
845 Posts
Why'd you expect him to be active today and not every other game?

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
Nets0701 said:
Why'd you expect him to be active today and not every other game?
Yeah, there was nothing in the papers that suggested otherwise.

-Petey

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
I just got in and haven't in got a chance to see the game but if Collins isn't played tonight and he's on the inactive list then they probably replaced him with another big guy like Linton Johnson...wouldn't make a whole lot of sense to replace a big with a guard...just using common sense. I think if Plannic or VC/RJ go down then you'd probably see AW.

·
Registered
3,079 Posts
man, just saw the 1st half highlights...is VC ok? Maybe I shouldn't have mentioned 'if VC/RJ get hurt...'
*Thats innapropriate*

-Petey

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
MrCharisma said:
He can insult me on PMs if he wants to...
He posted that himself, wasn't me!

-Petey

·
Registered
8,452 Posts
Wright is inactive becauase Frank is afraid that if he made Murray inactive the fall out would disrupt the team too much. He went throught enough disruptions and distractions with Zero last year.

·
Registered
323 Posts
If Wright is going to be inactive why not send him to the D-league so he can get some playing time? I'm sure practicing with the team helps but nothing compares to actual competition.

·
Premium Member
69,618 Posts
Netted- said:
Wright is inactive becauase Frank is afraid that if he made Murray inactive the fall out would disrupt the team too much. He went throught enough disruptions and distractions with Zero last year.
Good point

1 - 13 of 13 Posts