Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is from the rumor mill on CBS.Sportsline.com...

...NBA Rumor Mill... The Toronto Sun reports that the Bulls will likely trade Antonio Davis to a team in playoff contention prior to the February trade deadline.

Would you guys want Antonio Davis? I sure would, I still believe he can play and would be a good assett for the playoffs.

and does anyone know how to change my avatar to one that I made instead of the ones BBB.net already has?

·
Registered
6,847 Posts
I would love to have Antonio Davis back......but who would we have to give up is the question.

To put up your avatar you created.......you have to pay 9.95 and be a supporting member. Then you get to other parts of the website also.

·
Registered
5,548 Posts
I wouldn't mind having him on our team, he wouldn't have much of a place on the team though, if our team goes on a slump, then I might say we need to acquire some more people, I think we're fine for now.

·
Registered
16,561 Posts
Antonio would add to our logjam of Forwards but i wouldn't mind acquiring him as a backup to Foster. Whatever gets Pollard less minutes. Just a question of who we'd have to give up.

·
Oladipo for the people
48,150 Posts
They would probably want young tallent in return, which I wont give up to get Antonio back. Also, you need to realise that Davis has a pretty large contract that I dont realy feel the need to take on. We already have Croshere getting payed a large amount of money to sit on the bench.

·
Registered
16,561 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Budweiser_Boy</b>!
Are you nuts? Of course we don't want old, disgruntled-anywhere-but-Chicago, AD and his <b>$12 million</b> contract!!!

Now DALE Davis I wouldn't mind seeing... he's got an expiring contract too, maybe we could pick him up in the offseason if not now.
His bad contract just makes it easier to get him. And no way am i giving back Bender. We traded a much much much better AD for Bender. As for Dale i'd like to get him more. Adds to our tough rebounding frontcourt of Foster/JO/Artest Pollard and Harrington off the bench.

·
Chillin'
20,141 Posts
No, he's a crappy player at this point anyway, and his bad contract makes it even worse. Plus, he'll whine if he isn't in Chicago. Believe me, I've had to watch this bum for the past few years, and right now he has very little game to speak of. He's lost his little jumper, he's very injury-prone, and he's way overpaid. Plus he said if he gets traded from Chicago he'd retire.

·
Registered
2,127 Posts
hey off the topic what happen to all the J-Bender fans??? I could never stand the guy, but Pacers fans seemed to really be high on the guy.

7 foot shooting guard? :laugh: :laugh:

·
Oladipo for the people
48,150 Posts
Originally posted by <b>shazha</b>!
hey off the topic what happen to all the J-Bender fans??? I could never stand the guy, but Pacers fans seemed to really be high on the guy.

7 foot shooting guard? :laugh: :laugh:
Im still backing him. Hes dealing with an injury right now though and with the team chemistry as good as it is right now, I dont expect to see much of him this year at all.

·
Registered
6,704 Posts
I'd still like to keep Bender. He can get fromt he 3 line to the basket in two steps, AND he can shoot the three. That's just on offense. On defense he is 7 ft and has a huge vertical, and a huge wingspan.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts