Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there any chance of getting Marion, this man is cold we need to get him some kind of way ! ! ! put em at the three and let him do his magic,I mean come on the only more aggressive SF is......to tell you the truth I can't think of one,he's a PF in a SF body come on suns let get a deal going... i'm not good in trade proposals but here goes : Marion and and Williams and maybe Tsakalidis for Robinson,Craw,and fizer maybe Oak or Best.I don't know about salaries(keep that in mind) but the Suns are in the rebuilding process and and the Bulls need D and another player to create his own shot besides Rose.Bulls fan lets pray that we get this small forward that D's up,Creates his own shot,blocks 2 shots a game,gets 10 rebs a game,and 20 points a game...Hopefully we'll be lucky to get em and hopefully the Suns are dumb enough to give em up.:D

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
what % you think we have, I hope it's in the range of 20 to 30 I don't even think JK took a look at him I mean what's up that ! ! !

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
okay Trueblue who do YOU think we should get or should the Bulls stay with what they have ? ? ?

·
Registered
221 Posts
:no: there is no way were getting him Pheonix wouldn't want any of our guys they are looking to win now not later. All they need is a big man. They won't trade him.

·
Registered
835 Posts
Phoenix just signed Marion to a huge contract extension. He is a star. They don't want to get rid of him.

Your proposed trade gives Phoenix all bench players. Excess quantity isn't going to excite them.

To get Marion you would probably have to offer them Chandler or Curry along with Crawford and Fizer. Marion is proven. The Bulls players are not, except for Rose.

What we need to do to get a player like Marion is to get lucky in the draft and pick him. Top free agents are not going to sign with the Bulls. Top free agents want to win, and we no longer have more cash to offer them. If we offer the same as other clubs you can bet top level players are not going to pick Chicago. They want to win!! Coming to the Bulls is a crap shoot on potential success with no guarantees. There is also the Krause factor, as shown by how many top level free agents turned him down.

You might be able to sign a guy like Harpring. Push to sign him then stick with what you have and pray it develops quickly. Only then you might break the jinx and get a top level free agent to come to Chicago.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Why, he'll just take up all our cap space and when Tyson and Eddy are stars we wont be able to pay them.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I don't know man I think i'm starting to turn on Curry, would you'll rather have Marion or Curry.Curry has size and all but Marion get the same if not more rebounds than Curry.I'm just not a patient person I guess i'm ready for some winners NOW,i'm gettin tired of people doggin us it's time to win ! ! !

·
Registered
835 Posts
JB, I would like Marion too. I would also like Shaq and Kobe, but it ain't happening!!

Hate to burst your bubble, but no way Phoenix trades Marion for Curry. The only way it could work cap-wise is to include Rose in the deal. It would have to be something like Rose/Curry for Marion. I still doubt if Phoenix would take it.

It's nice to dream about players like Marion, but the only way we will get someone like him is if one of our players develops.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The closest player to Shawn Marion on the Bulls right now is Trenton Hassel...he should start at the 2, I don't care what anybody sez about em.Who's the best defensive SF in the league anyway,I would probably say Marion.

·
Rollin Wit Da Homies
5,080 Posts
Marion is not coming. The reasoning that he should come because you want him to come is the exact same reasoning why Phoenix would want him to stay so badly.

He's an amazing player, on both ends of the court. An automatic double-double, a hard worker, high energy, and one of the few NBA stories of an athletic freak that actualized his athletic potential into real basketball success.

So it makes sense for the Bulls to want him, along with every other team in the league. But that includes Phoenix, you know.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yeah I guess ya'll right, MAN you all really know how to break people's heart, ya'll did't have to be so realistic... DREAM A LITTLE ! ! !

1 - 14 of 14 Posts