Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can Kirk can get any help on the court these days? I mean this has to be frustrating for him. In the last 4 games all losses these are Kirk's stats.

37.5 MPG

13.0 PPG

8.0 APG

50 % FG percentage

61 % 3P percentage

I mean what else can the kid do other than maybe score a couple more points? Once Kirk gets some players who can give him some consistent help out there the Bulls can start doing some things.

·
Registered
729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
In comparision the last 4 games for ole mini Rose:

Jamal Crawford

35.25 MPG

16.25 PPG

6.0 APG

31 % FG percentage

29 % 3P percentage

·
Registered
8,604 Posts
hey, how about a little help for BOTH OF THEM? you know like in the second half of the wizards game when dixon and blake turned it up and our bigs could do nothing to take the pressure off our backcourt. and skiles is SCREAMING "Eddy, Eddy, POST UP!!"

:devil:

·
Registered
8,438 Posts
Bullhawk, one difference between Rose and Crawford is that although neither is a good defender, I would never accuse Crawford of not working hard on the court. We can see bad decisions on the court, the lack of ability to follow a man through a screen, but I don't see a slouch like Rose. Actually, I felt the same about Jay last year. It wasn't that he didn't work hard enough, just that he wasn't skilled enough on D to lock up his man.

We're certainly undermanned, but we'll have to see if any trades that go through now are good for us in the short and the long term. The best thing to do might be to sit until the offseason and go from there.

·
Registered
729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No the best thing to do is not wait until the summer not on Crawford anyways. He needs to be traded for a real perimeter threat. You know maybe someone who can shoot a better percentage than that and play a least a little D.

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
Originally posted by <b>mizenkay</b>!
hey, how about a little help for BOTH OF THEM? you know like in the second half of the wizards game when dixon and blake turned it up and our bigs could do nothing to take the pressure off our backcourt. and skiles is SCREAMING "Eddy, Eddy, POST UP!!"

:devil:
Exactly :yes:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts