Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,969 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if any of the players on the mariners roster interest u?
Outside of
Jose lopez
King Felix,
Uniesky betancourt
Kenji johjima

Would u have any interest in betencourt,richie sexson for arod.This is a very sketchy trade but ny fans seem to be pissed off at arod lately and we can bring him home to seattle.Salarys match and beltre or sexson wont be the man so it takes alot of pressure off them which is why im thinking they arent doing soo good.

·
Sexy Moderator
13,497 Posts
I'm a think about that, and check out the stats when I get the chance. I'm not sure how Sexson and Beltre are doing right now.

·
Registered
3,969 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They are sucking.They have allot of pressure on them to be the men on the team and i don't think they handle it very well.Although each of them respectivly would be good on he yankees because sexson and adrian wont be the men because of matsui,randy johnson,derek jeter jason giambi.
The only trade i see working is arod for them both.I think it works out for both teams because arod isin't clutch in the post season from what i have seen and the mariners need a player like arod that can provide a little offense.

·
Registered
3,969 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah sometimes i wonder why i happen to like sucky teams.I was born into liking blazers so i have to stick with them.With the ms cause they had griffey my favorite player of all time so sad when he left.Only team that wins in the seahawks.

·
I want Waffles.
19,935 Posts
Im kinda iffy on King Felix..he has showed sign of greatness and other times he hasnt...Also i dont think he would do great in the NY spotlight

1 - 7 of 7 Posts