Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wondered uf there is any news about him lately? How's he doing with the rehab? When will he start practicing again?

Hopefully, someone heard something about him.

All the best for Raef.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
8,261 Posts
Originally posted by <b>h180ys</b>!
I wondered uf there is any news about him lately? How's he doing with the rehab? When will he start practicing again?

Hopefully, someone heard something about him.

All the best for Raef.
He's done for the year. You can wait for him to come back this year, but don't hold your breath. We probably won't hear much about how Raef is doing until we play Dallas again, one of our active bigmen goes down, or we're out of it. The way I see it, Raef news should start up in the off-season, though you may hear something from one of the KU-fanatics we have around here.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am not expecting him to come this year. I just wondered how he goes with the rehab and everything.

I just can't wait to see him play next season, hopefully no complication on the knee.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,849 Posts
Originally posted by <b>h180ys</b>!
I am not expecting him to come this year. I just wondered how he goes with the rehab and everything.

I just can't wait to see him play next season, hopefully no complication on the knee.






Agreed. :yes:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,849 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Big John</b>!
Willie Maye interviewed LaFrentz on TV last week. He said the rehab was going fine. He looked fat.






LoL. Maybe that's a good thing because he is quite skinny and that's part of the reason he has a "soft" rep.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,107 Posts
Originally posted by <b>h180ys</b>!
I am not expecting him to come this year. I just wondered how he goes with the rehab and everything.

I just can't wait to see him play next season, hopefully no complication on the knee.
I wish him the best, but I dunno, I mean he's always had foot problems.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,107 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Richie Rich</b>!








LoL. Maybe that's a good thing because he is quite skinny and that's part of the reason he has a "soft" rep.
Fat doesn't make anyone tough, and I'm looking forward to seeing the "soft" Mihm start for us next year...heck even this year at least at PF.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
14,348 Posts
Originally posted by <b>aquaitious</b>!


I wish him the best, but I dunno, I mean he's always had foot problems.
He's had a turn left ACL in his rookie year but came back and starting playing basketball again 5 months after that. I don't remember him having any other injuries up to this year with the exception of a sprained ankle here and there.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
8,261 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Big John</b>!
Willie Maye interviewed LaFrentz on TV last week. He said the rehab was going fine. He looked fat.
I'm guessing that is related to the post surgery-sitting around period. Probably eating the same, but he can't exercise like he generally does.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,849 Posts
Originally posted by <b>aquaitious</b>!


Fat doesn't make anyone tough, and I'm looking forward to seeing the "soft" Mihm start for us next year...heck even this year at least at PF.






I never said fat makes him tough. All I meant was he could use a little extra weight to throw around because that can hopefully increase his confidence and ability and make him tougher.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
34 Posts
Geezz, you guys never quit do you?
Lafrentz didn't look fat. He looked the same as he always has.
He was dressed for the winter season, not in shorts and a tank top. Maybe that's what has Big John confused.

And aquaitious does not have his facts correct. (surprise!). :rolleyes:
LaFrentz has never had foot problems.
In fact, he's never had a single foot injury in his basketball career.
Look it up.

Could we please at least try to be factual in our Celtic bashing attempts?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,722 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Bball4me</b>!
Geezz, you guys never quit do you?
Lafrentz didn't look fat. He looked the same as he always has.
He was dressed for the winter season, not in shorts and a tank top. Maybe that's what has Big John confused.
LaFrentz looked fat. His jowels were much puffier than they were eariler in the season. Too much pasta, not enough exercise.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,392 Posts
Rehab going well

I sure am glad to hear Raef say that. I look forward to seeing him play next season, and am very pleased with the play of one Jiri Welsch.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,662 Posts
I saw the interview with Raef also and I also did NOT think he looked fat at all. He had on a big winter coat like an insulated bomber jacket. He sounded great and ready to get back to work as soon as he could, he actually seemed releived that it was taken care of and things were going well.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,107 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Bball4me</b>!
And aquaitious does not have his facts correct. (surprise!). :rolleyes:
LaFrentz has never had foot problems.
In fact, he's never had a single foot injury in his basketball career.
Look it up.

Could we please at least try to be factual in our Celtic bashing attempts?
Foot, leg, whats the difference?

He's had a turn left ACL in his rookie year but came back and starting playing basketball again 5 months after that. I don't remember him having any other injuries up to this year with the exception of a sprained ankle here and there.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
348 Posts
Originally posted by <b>aquaitious</b>!


Ok foot, leg, knee, whats the difference? ;)
Well actually medically knee injurys tend to be more chronic?? Which is not good news...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,107 Posts
Originally posted by <b>voice of reality</b>!


Well actually medically knee injurys tend to be more chronic?? Which is not good news...
Wait a minute...are you saying you're not a big fan of Raef either?
:p ;) :grinning:
 
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Top