6,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My friend sent me this info:

EXECUTIVE PACKAGE
~ ENTERTAIN IN STYLE~
~ ALL YOU CAN EAT GOURMET BUFFET ~
~ $69 INCLUDES GAME TICKET & 100-LEVEL SEAT ($96 value) ~
Ask me how to reserve your seats today!

My wife and I like would to do this, but when I check about it I found out you need at least 10 people for the deal. Would anyone like to take advantage of this deal? $69 is pretty good just for 100 level seats, but including a buffet is really nice. Because I have to have handicap seating we wouldn't be able to sit with everyone else. Also since we are going to some games already and can't go to back to back games because of my physical condition I'm limited to the following games:

Fri 12/16/05 Seattle 7:00pm FSNW NBALP
Sun 12/18/05 Washington** 6:00pm -- NBALP
Fri 2/3/06 Minnesota 7:30pm FSNW ESPN
Fri 4/7/06 Seattle 7:00pm FSNW NBALP
Mon 4/10/06 Denver 7:00pm FSNW NBALP
Sat 4/15/06 Golden State 7:00pm FSNW NBALP
Wed 4/19/06 Phoenix 7:00pm KGW NBALP

I'd kind of like to go to the Washington game mainly because that one isn't on TV, but any of them would be ok.

·
Excentrifugal Forz
6,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Paxil said:
I am interested in 2 tickets MGB. The two weekday games would not work from me... flexible on all others.
Alright! I've received one commitment for possibly four tickets in private so it may not be to hard to do this. Weekend works best for me as well. Lets set our sights on the Washington game for now.

·
Registered
853 Posts
hey MGB

did you get my message

i am workin on gettin confirmation from my buddies as far as if they are in

when do we need to make this confirmed by????

·
Registered
853 Posts
i am in italy right now studyin abroad but i will be back dec 10th

i am super pumped about this....i was already planning on going to this same game, so why not go in style

hit me up either through personal message or in this thread ASAP....i wanna get this concrete plans

·
Excentrifugal Forz
6,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
riehldeal said:
i am in italy right now studyin abroad but i will be back dec 10th

i am super pumped about this....i was already planning on going to this same game, so why not go in style

hit me up either through personal message or in this thread ASAP....i wanna get this concrete plans
Yes, I got both of your private msgs. I was wondering if you were back in town. Let me know when you find out how many tickets you want. No time limit set yet. Once I get enough people I'll order the tickets and that would be the only time limit but I'll give plenty of warning.

·
Excentrifugal Forz
6,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Come on guys, need at least two maybe four more tickets sold to reach ten. I know from experience that the meal is awesome. The tickets alone is a deal. Anyone else? Thanks!

·
Registered
6,107 Posts
I might be interested, but I already have tickets for the Washington game. The Golden State game would probably be my first choice if you haven't committed to a game yet, but I could probably work it out for any of the others. Depending on the game, I might bring my my stepfather or brother as well. Also, I can keep you company in the wheelchair section.

·
Excentrifugal Forz
6,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
gambitnut said:
I might be interested, but I already have tickets for the Washington game. The Golden State game would probably be my first choice if you haven't committed to a game yet, but I could probably work it out for any of the others. Depending on the game, I might bring my my stepfather or brother as well. Also, I can keep you company in the wheelchair section.
So far everyone that I've talk to liked the Washington game, but we still don't have enough and my wife and I would love some company in the wheelchair section, so we can always pick another game. The only person that has commited for sure, Paxil, can only go weekends which works best for us so lets drop the weekdays from the game selection:

Fri 12/16/05 Seattle 7:00pm FSNW NBALP
Sun 12/18/05 Washington** 6:00pm -- NBALP
Fri 2/3/06 Minnesota 7:30pm FSNW ESPN
Fri 4/7/06 Seattle 7:00pm FSNW NBALP
Sat 4/15/06 Golden State 7:00pm FSNW NBALP

·
Registered
3,969 Posts
I might be able to go with my girl friend.If my boss pays me tommorow like he's supposed to then ill go_Only if u don't mind me watching the game with u guys though.

·
Excentrifugal Forz
6,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Zidane said:
I might be able to go with my girl friend.If my boss pays me tommorow like he's supposed to then ill go_Only if u don't mind me watching the game with u guys though.
I have nothing against Duck fans. I like the Ducks. :)

·
Excentrifugal Forz
6,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ok, so far we have Paxil and Gambitnut committed to two tickets each which takes us to six tickets. Riehldea, Zidane, any updates on you guys?

Which game we go to is still up in the air, but we should be able hammer that out with no problem once we reach 10 tickets.

Thanks guys!

·
Registered
6,107 Posts
I was just showing this to my brother and he's going to check his schedule with his mom. If he doesn't have any conflicts, the Minnesota game would be our first choice, with the Golden State game second and one of the Seattle games after that.

·
Excentrifugal Forz
6,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
We are still four tickets shy right now, but we have at least three months until the Minny game and even longer until the GS game so that gives us time to find people that want the other four tickets. Once we reach ten tickets we can decide on which game.

·
Registered
793 Posts
MGB, This sounds like something I'd love to do this year. What are the dates you are still looking at? I could grab my Girl or take her father he's a BBall fanatic. Put me down for two tix if It's on a day I can go.

·
Registered
6,107 Posts
Are people still interested in doing this? We still need some more people. I'm starting to wonder if I should just buy regular tickets for my brother and I to some game.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts