Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Kwisatz Haderach
31,773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hear that in Rashard Lewis' journey around to teams with the 4.5 exception, that a team that's really interested is the T-Wolves. It might just be me thinking crazy, but if something like this happened for the Timberwolves, I would pretty much put money on the fact that they'll be out of the first round.

Only problem is, they have to say their prayers, and eat their vitamins while hoping that Lewis makes his way out of Texas without a contract. And while he continues his journey, they have to hope that the Sonics finally don't offer him the money that he deserves.

And it might just be me, but from the games I've watched Lewis play, he's a difference maker, and he's growing more and more each game. If he comes to the Wolves it would be:

Brandon :)D ), Sczerbiak (if not moved), Lewis, Garnett, Nesterovic

Then with that you would have Marc Jackson being able to come off the bench, and relieve both the 5 and 4 positions. Also if Jackson came in a 4, you could move KG down to the 3. So there'd be a highly versatile team with a very healthy one-two punch.

I'll say it right now in the West, there would only be one combination of players that's stronger then KG and Lewis, and that's Shaq and Kobe. It's a coin flip decision on Dirk and Nash.

If this happens, you've got a fan. If not you've got a fan. I'm laying my claim to the T-Wolves being my favorite Western Conference team. Good things are coming this way..

-Tim

·
Fomer Admins are Kewl!
15,460 Posts
Originally posted by PhillyPhanatic
I hear that in Rashard Lewis' journey around to teams with the 4.5 exception, that a team that's really interested is the T-Wolves. It might just be me thinking crazy, but if something like this happened for the Timberwolves, I would pretty much put money on the fact that they'll be out of the first round.

Only problem is, they have to say their prayers, and eat their vitamins while hoping that Lewis makes his way out of Texas without a contract. And while he continues his journey, they have to hope that the Sonics finally don't offer him the money that he deserves.

And it might just be me, but from the games I've watched Lewis play, he's a difference maker, and he's growing more and more each game. If he comes to the Wolves it would be:

Brandon :)D ), Sczerbiak (if not moved), Lewis, Garnett, Nesterovic

Then with that you would have Marc Jackson being able to come off the bench, and relieve both the 5 and 4 positions. Also if Jackson came in a 4, you could move KG down to the 3. So there'd be a highly versatile team with a very healthy one-two punch.

I'll say it right now in the West, there would only be one combination of players that's stronger then KG and Lewis, and that's Shaq and Kobe. It's a coin flip decision on Dirk and Nash.

If this happens, you've got a fan. If not you've got a fan. I'm laying my claim to the T-Wolves being my favorite Western Conference team. Good things are coming this way..

-Tim

PhillyPhan do you posts articles because if you dont you really shold cause everything you say seems to be totally thoughtout

1 - 2 of 2 Posts