Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just wondering if anyone herad anything on his foot? We cant lose Theo or we are screwed!

·
Registered
3,299 Posts
McMillan said he's a game-time decision tonight; other than that, the latest update is what Quick said yesterday - Theo's getting x-rays.

·
Registered
910 Posts
yeah, we will really miss his stats. 4 points, 4 boards and 2 blocks. i think we wouldn't even skip a beat if he were hurt. it would mess up the rotation, but i think it is something we will have to face pretty soon as theo is about as durable as a napkin in a water fight.

·
Registered
3,299 Posts
tradetheo said:
yeah, we will really miss his stats. 4 points, 4 boards and 2 blocks. i think we wouldn't even skip a beat if he were hurt. it would mess up the rotation, but i think it is something we will have to face pretty soon as theo is about as durable as a napkin in a water fight.
You're right. Theo has been TERRIBLE lately. All he did was pull down 14 boards against Detroit and score 11 - including the game-winner - against Chicago. Yeah, he's worthless.

I'm not saying he is a superstar, but he's come around lately.

That said, the latest on 1080 The Fan is still 'game-time descision.'

·
Registered
910 Posts
wastro said:
You're right. Theo has been TERRIBLE lately. All he did was pull down 14 boards against Detroit and score 11 - including the game-winner - against Chicago. Yeah, he's worthless.

I'm not saying he is a superstar, but he's come around lately.

That said, the latest on 1080 The Fan is still 'game-time descision.'
so 2 games makes up for a whole season where he basically stole 10 million dollars.

·
Registered
3,299 Posts
tradetheo said:
so 2 games makes up for a whole season where he basically stole 10 million dollars.
I'm not saying that; I'm saying that he is doing better early on this season, and that has been valuable so far.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts