Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We've got 2204 posts and 224 threads on this Bulls forum last i checked. The second most is the Laker forum with 977 posts and 121 threads- a pretty distant second. Just goes to support my theory that Bulls fans kick A$$.

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Either you have the best fans in the league

or

You have two of the best Moderators at this site. Im sure both KC nad Trueblue pumped the hell out of this site and made it what it is. Credit goes to both of you for doing a great job on this board.

·
Registered
3,393 Posts
Oh great, just what we need another controversy.....

The organization (moderators) or the players (posters).........:D

I think kudios goes to all......Trueblue and KC you do a heck of a job keeping this a board we all want to come to and particpate in.
Plus, it was a great job getting the posters over here.

Posters, I have read most of the messages posted here, cause they are, for the most part, insightful and worth my time. Can't say that about other forums.

Go Bulls!

·
Registered
249 Posts
We have some of the best fans in basketball..gotta love the Bulls..I hate the bandwagoners though...they loved the Bulls, then hated em, and now wants to apart of the fanclub again..lol

·
Administrator
58,359 Posts
thanks guys, but its very easy being moderator of this board. You guys and gals make it that way. You all deserve the credit.

We have, 128 bulls fans that i know of. It might be even a bit higher than that number. That doesn't include posters who post in here that are not bulls fans. That number is outstanding for a new board considering it is offseason. Look around the other team boards here and at other nba sites. For the most part Bulls fans support their team. Of that 128 about 80 or so posters post. the others have not yet or have only posted once or twice. As word gets out through you and others, we will grow as regular season gets ever closer.

·
Registered
929 Posts
yes sir

Thanks go to truebluefan of course for his wonderful moderating:yes:

I also do believe Bulls fans are amongst the strongest, most passionate fans in the league. Any board I have ever been, the Bulls followers seem to lead the way in threads and discussion in general.

·
Registered
3,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Oh yeah,good point brought up by junkie, in my initial post i forgot to give credit to the mods. KC, TrueBlue, you guys are da sh##! Keep up the good work.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts