Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Darius Miles????

He is playing great...The trade from Cleveland seems to have motivated him...His stats are up in the 8 games he has played with Portland...Only problem is his consistency...I think he will learn alot from Randolph and Wallace...What do you guys think the future holds for Darius here??? I think him along with Randolph would be a great 1-2 punch...look for Darius's stats to be something close to this next year...

15.1ppg 5.3rpg 24.7mg

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
I think that Darius will learn together with Zach, not from him.

They along with DA could be a special trio, but they'll need a PG who knows how to set them up for this to happen. Damon shot well today, but he didn't set the offense up very well and that's what we'll need come playoff time.

If Damon was off today, we could have lost because much of the time he was shooting threes our offense was standing around watching him, further in bad offensive rebounding positions.

Damon went 4 for 4 in the first quarter with 1assist. That tells me he's out there looking for his own shot.

With the amount of fire power and size inside we have, that's not what you want your PG focusing on.

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
cook! cook! cook!!!!!!!!!!!!! see that no look behind the back pass under the bucket today?? COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOK!!!!

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Terrible</b>!
I think that Darius will learn together with Zach, not from him.

They along with DA could be a special trio, but they'll need a PG who knows how to set them up for this to happen. Damon shot well today, but he didn't set the offense up very well and that's what we'll need come playoff time.

If Damon was off today, we could have lost because much of the time he was shooting threes our offense was standing around watching him, further in bad offensive rebounding positions.

Damon went 4 for 4 in the first quarter with 1assist. That tells me he's out there looking for his own shot.

With the amount of fire power and size inside we have, that's not what you want your PG focusing on.
Ahh DA, tonight he's earned the title Derek "2-11" Anderson. This boy is shooting 33% from the field this year. I don't get how people can constantly talk up a player despite the fact that he's a brick machine and proves himself a bust night in and night out.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts