Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
6,756 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sean Taylor has had a wonderful preseason.

His stats are really outstanding for a rookie that is just coming into the league.

In 4 NFL preseason games seeing maybe a half or less of playing time he has put up these numbers.

3 INT's
2 Forced Fumbles

Sure it might not look like much but those are impact plays that change football games and that is ridiculous he did all of that in such short time.

So the predictions of Sean Taylor being a pro bowl safety are not that far off.

·
Registered
10,047 Posts
Washington got a good one.

Taylor, Arrington, two respectable corners... they have some players, but hopefully the defensive sum will be grater than the parts (despite the D-line and the other LBs perhaps), the opposite of past years (but you can "thank" them in part for the #5 pick). Gibbs will definitely help.

Merill Hoge and Sailbury said Arizona should've taken him. I disagree, but the Cards can make another top 10 choice next year. :D

OT: I think Minnesota might have a lesser sum than the parts, even this year (definitely during the 3-7 debacle last year), but I'd be ecstatic to be proven wrong.

·
Registered
10,839 Posts
I'm not impressed yet. The mother f'er needs to turn water into wine like everyone said he was in Florida. :laugh:

·
15 STRONG
27,487 Posts
Sean Taylor is already better than Ronnie Lott.....i love baiting the haters into getting furious about the comparisons :laugh:

·
Registered
8,503 Posts
Kind of funny, most posters on other boards who doubted him and called him a bust were all Cowboy fans.

·
Registered
7,590 Posts
Originally posted by <b>CP26</b>!
Kind of funny, most posters on other boards who doubted him and called him a bust were all Cowboy fans.
Would saying he hasn't proven **** yet and saying that it's rediculous that he's mentioned as the greatest safety ever be 'doubting him'?

And yes, he's looked nice in the preseason. Good job. Dan Langhi looked pretty damn good in the preseason too.:|

·
Registered
6,756 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
And yes, he's looked nice in the preseason. Good job. Dan Langhi looked pretty damn good in the preseason too.
Spoken by a true Roy Williams fan:laugh:

·
Registered
505 Posts
Sean Taylor hasn't played a damn regular season game yet. You all criticized DeAngelo Hall for being beaten once deep, i cant wait til it happens to Sean Taylor. He'll be good, but already pencil him into the Pro Bowl, say hes far better than Roy Williams, or even compare him to Ronnie Lott is ridiculous.

·
Registered
8,503 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Eagles in 2003</b>!
Sean Taylor hasn't played a damn regular season game yet. You all criticized DeAngelo Hall for being beaten once deep, i cant wait til it happens to Sean Taylor. He'll be good, but already pencil him into the Pro Bowl, say hes far better than Roy Williams, or even compare him to Ronnie Lott is ridiculous.
Its happened this season also by Torry Holt. Again, who hasn't got burned by Holt?

·
Registered
4,227 Posts
Taylor shouldn't of been on Holt or Bruce to begin with.. Regardless, the kid has been a stud ever since he stepped on the practice field for the Canes.. Steve Atwater said the other day in a radio interview, that the player that reminded him the most of himself as a youngin was Sean Taylor, not Reed or Roy.. Take it for what it's worth!

·
Registered
505 Posts
Last time i checked Roy Williams was a pro bowl start, while Sean Taylor hasn't played a game that counts yet. So please, when Sean Taylor does something in the regular season then you can cream your pants over the guy.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts