Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
9,819 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am so excited about the new guys in uniform, so much that I even started up a new franchise with PDX on espn nba basketball 2k4 with all of the new additions...fun stuff..I can't wait to see the press conference tonight...getting good new players is ALMOST as fun as winning,lol.

·
Registered
8,046 Posts
Count me as one of the "excited" ones! Getting rid of Wells and Wallace within 6 weeks is too good to be true. I love the fact that Nash and Patterson said they were going to clean house--and they've done it. A couple of more trades, and we'll be all set!

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
I can't believe how well things seem to have worked out. These guys exuded class during the press conference. If they are as impressive on the floor as they appear to be off it, then Nash deserves GM of the year in my book.

·
Registered
11,878 Posts
I have heard lots of radio interviews with a few people from Atlanta. They have said nothing but how classy these players are. All three of them.

I hope all of the good things continues to translate to wins on the court as well.

So far so good :rock:

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
GO BLAZERS!!! I am pumped. I might even try to sneak down and see tomorrows game. Hmmm.... or maybe a sports bar... but would it be on at any? The game isn't televised anywhere is it.

·
Registered
8,714 Posts
I don't know what your talking about, people excited?

:rbanana::banana::wbanana::bbanana:

:twave::twave::twave:

:twave::twave::twave:

·
Registered
11,878 Posts
Howie, your slowing down the site... :rofl:

Less than 24 hours to go.... :D

·
Registered
762 Posts
I'm excited about thew direction of the franchise. So much so that I can almost overlook the fact that Damon is still here! Almost.

·
Registered
8,714 Posts
Originally posted by <b>RG</b>!
I'm excited about thew direction of the franchise. So much so that I can almost overlook the fact that Damon is still here! Almost.
His day is coming, his day is coming! :yes:

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Hey I'm excited too I wish the game was on TV tommorow, too bad I'll have to wait till next week to see these guys.

I can't believe we got equal talent for rasheed without absorbing horrible contracts or players with issues. When you have talented players with issues like sheed it is always hard to get talent in return but somehow nash pulled it off. :yes:

·
Registered
519 Posts
While i will miss WALLACE...if he didn't want to be here..he had to go and i am excited about the people we got all 3 of them..now the house will be clean when one more gets shipped out..cough cough DAMON cough cough...:laugh:

·
Registered
6,866 Posts
Hey, add me to the list! I know I tend to soap-box a bit (er... well... a lot), but hear me out on this one because it's relevant:

From the day Paul Allen and Steve Patterson outlined the 3 goals of the rebuilding, I've been 100% on-board and in support. "Rebuilding without compromise", I called it, because Paul & Bob's compromises are what got us to where we are today... er... well, yesterday. You know, compromising on salary and character for talent. But I see this trade, and these players, as a HUGE step down that path. Person (rest his soul) and Miles, too.

And gosh darn it, that's something to be excited about!

PBF

·
Registered
837 Posts
I want to be on the excited list also. 14 hrs to go . I am looking forward to the introduction of the starting line up.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts