Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lenny said we had to win the game so shandon couldnt play. First off that makes shandon sound like some scrub which he isn't. He's not a star but he aint scrub either. Plus when Kurt Thomas hit the FT to make it a 4 pt game he could've checked shandon in cuz it was over by then. FOr someone who stepped up when allan was out and now that he's been relegated to the bench he's been quiet and hasnt complained one bit i think he would have deserved to have his streak continue.

·
Registered
95 Posts
He's no scrub but what he does Penny does a little better and if I were Anderson I'd be insulted that I'd be given garbage minutes just so my streak can keep going. Its like giving him minutes "just because" not cause he earned the minutes. Anyway, Norris had a streak also and his ended so I think Anderson could get over it.

·
Registered
5,175 Posts
shandon should wake up every morning and than layden for paying him 8 million bucks per year...hes untradeable..if he wants to play so bad,he should renegotiate his contract down,sign for a million bucks and get traded to some team where he can play.

Under the CBA could you renegotiate your contract and get paid much less??

i hate when untradeable overpaid guys complain about their PT...

·
Registered
1,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Originally posted by <b>Northpole</b>!
He's no scrub but what he does Penny does a little better and if I were Anderson I'd be insulted that I'd be given garbage minutes just so my streak can keep going. Its like giving him minutes "just because" not cause he earned the minutes. Anyway, Norris had a streak also and his ended so I think Anderson could get over it.
ahhah gimme a break, he and penny i'd say Shandon gets the nod because he plays better D. when allan was out shandon was dumping in 20 points. Penny has been struggling of late and he was garbage in the Atlanta game.

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
Ok, that's nice. Houston isn't out, and Penny is better in pretty much every facet of the game. Anderson scored 20 points on layups. Penny can run too.

·
Registered
3,178 Posts
I'd care a whole lot more if he renegotiated his monster contract.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Originally posted by <b>knickstorm</b>!

ahhah gimme a break, he and penny i'd say Shandon gets the nod because he plays better D. when allan was out shandon was dumping in 20 points. Penny has been struggling of late and he was garbage in the Atlanta game.
Anderson slashes better but can't finish, Penny can't slash well anymore but can finish better. Anderson struggles also without starting minutes.

·
Registered
1,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Originally posted by <b>Rashidi</b>!
Ok, that's nice. Houston isn't out, and Penny is better in pretty much every facet of the game. Anderson scored 20 points on layups. Penny can run too.
lol a bucket is a bucket, you trying to tell me Sac isnt that great an offensive team cuz they take layups all the time off cuts?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts