Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Banned
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am, he is no longer the player that had a clean cut image. Guys like Lebron and Wade are eclipsing him in popularity. He caugh a case for rape, feel bad for Kobe. Will never see a trophy again ever in his life. I miss those days of Kobe being a champ, clean cut image. And being the top guy everyone said was most gifted. I feel extremelly saddened for poor Kobe.

·
Registered
9,166 Posts
I feel saddened for myself and the posters of BBB.net for having to endure this thread and all threads with a similar theme

Reactions: The Truth

·
Kardashian Cursed
12,416 Posts
DiceMoney said:
I am, he is no longer the player that had a clean cut image. Guys like Lebron and Wade are eclipsing him in popularity. He caugh a case for rape, feel bad for Kobe. Will never see a trophy again ever in his life. I miss those days of Kobe being a champ, clean cut image. And being the top guy everyone said was most gifted. I feel extremelly saddened for poor Kobe.
No i have always hated him, not as a player but as a person. He has done it to himself. The only thing holding back any chance of him being the GOAT was his ego

·
Registered
14,162 Posts
DiceMoney said:
So, Dwadeisthruth, what happened to you? Got yourself banned?

·
Registered
4,987 Posts
Chalie Boy said:
I think he is just mocking the Shaq thread...
...and trying to get some old fashion Kobe hate going. This is what Kobe haters do, they sit around all day thinking about him more than Kobe fans and try to find ways to continually bring him down. It has become less about Kobe and more about the mentality of the poster.

·
Registered
14,162 Posts
ralaw said:
...and trying to get some old fashion Kobe hate going. This is what Kobe haters do, they sit around all day thinking about him more than Kobe fans and try to find ways to continually bring him down. It has become less about Kobe and more about the mentality of the poster.
This is something that have always puzzled me. I mean, i hate T-Mac and KG's guts, for example, but if i remember correctly, i would put a thread dissing those players once in, i don't know, 6 months?

But this kids just don't seem to know the meaning of "ridiculous".

·
Registered
4,987 Posts
PauloCatarino said:
This is something that have always puzzled me. I mean, i hate T-Mac and KG's guts, for example, but if i remember correctly, i would put a thread dissing those players once in, i don't know, 6 months?
I knew we had something in common though I don't think my dislike for them as reached, "hating their guts." However, both players are talented, but then again so it Mike Miller! :biggrin:

·
Registered
327 Posts
Yeah, he may have lost the McDonald's contract(the McRape w/cheese didn't sell too well) but at least he can do "A Diamond Is Forever" commercials.

·
Registered
327 Posts
hollywood476 said:
he is only 27 years old, you can't just say he will never get a championship ring ever again with his talent.
It ain't his talent that's going to keep him from another ring...it's everything else about him.

·
Registered
4,171 Posts
Are you gonna use any logic to back up your point? He's taking a bunch of scrubs to the 7th seed, a team taht shoulnd't be near the playoff picture. Give him a bit more talent and they're contenders, and in the playoffs anything can happen.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.