Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if anyone went to the Binghamton game. I read they were 2 of 16 shooting free throws. That's inexcusable... I hope it's not a sign of things to come. Niagara is supposedly depleted this year so they shouldn't have lost by 15 to them at home.

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
First post on the AE board.

As a Binghamton student I was flat-out embarrassed by the team's performance...

If I were the AD at Bing and I saw another 3-17 FT shooting performance out of my men's basketball team I would run Al Walker right out of town. They were not prepared to play last night and it showed in most facets of the game.

:curse: :curse:

By the way, most of those free throw misses weren't even in-and-out, bad luck type misses...they were bricks.

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
Apparently we also went 8-for-24 in FT shooting in the St. Rose game. I hadn't noticed that.

We did at least go 10-for-16 in the first exhibition against Mansfield. That's still not good -- but not pathetic.

·
Registered
411 Posts
It was actually Gordon and Heard that were the main culprits, which is shocking because Heard was a 73% FT shooter last season and Gordon was at 78%.

Hopefully they beat Mount St Mary on Monday, otherwise they are starting out 0-3 after Oklahoma on Wednesday.

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
My how things have changed regarding Bing's FT shooting...

They're now 2nd in the conference at .713, behind only UNH who are shooting a terrific .763

If they had hit 70-80% in that game they would have given Niagara a scare.

Hermenier is now shooting 83% and Heard 71% from the stripe.

I'll be there EARLY (11:00-11:30 AM) for the Albany tilt...gotta get some shuteye....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts