Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Dwight Howard for MVP
1,163 Posts
So the Nets did bad in the Finals, they had no experience at all and they faced an unbeatable Laker team. They should just be glad they went from the lottery to the Finals so quickly.

·
Registered
13,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by Franco5
So the Nets did bad in the Finals, they had no experience at all and they faced an unbeatable Laker team. They should just be glad they went from the lottery to the Finals so quickly.
Thats not what I mean, I meant that KMart has been criticizing other players, something I would think he would never do. Sorry I should have been more specific.

·
Dwight Howard for MVP
1,163 Posts
I think he criticized players because at the moment, they just got swept and that gets you really emotional and mad. After a few days where he's had time to cool down about it, he aplogized.

·
Registered
388 Posts
I've heard he was specifically mad at Keith Van Horn and I remeber after they got swept he had a press conference and said something like our players didn't come out and play, blah blah and Jason Kidd said he agreed but he wouldn't go farther then that.

·
Jersey Girl
10,482 Posts
hey, that's why everytime van horn's phone rings, he's getting startled, thinking that it might be a call telling him that he's getting traded.

hopefully if van horn does stay, this incident won't throw off the team's chemistry.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts