5,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm out of range.

·
Banned member
28,452 Posts
MARIS61 said:
I'm out of range.
out of range as in out of state, or out of range as in you can't get KXL's crappy reception?

you can (or at least you should be able to) listen to the broadcast on kxl.com's old "listen live" link.

·
Registered
1,562 Posts
i listened a little they had mike kaun from fox sports on and they talked about mcmillan and the seattle coach. they also had dixon on and asked him if he had ever eaten a bearclaw, yah way to inform the listeners guys! The blazers had thier first day off from practice ever on saturday. They had a bad practice today and Mcmillan was mad so the guys from the show are going to make their way out to the facility because it should be an interesting practice tommorow. thats all i heard.

·
Registered
3,299 Posts
I listened on and off throughout the show, and they mentioned that Travis Outlaw has asthma and has been really winded after just a few plays. So now he's got a new inhaler, and Rice said he looked alot better.

That was all that really jumped out at me.

·
Registered
8,714 Posts
wastro said:
I listened on and off throughout the show, and they mentioned that Travis Outlaw has asthma and has been really winded after just a few plays. So now he's got a new inhaler, and Rice said he looked alot better.

That was all that really jumped out at me.

So who won the "Blazer Broadcasting" coat off of Mike Rice's back last night? I got pulled away from listening to the show because of a family thing. So what did I miss?

·
Registered
71 Posts
The most interesting moment in the show was when Barrett was introducing a comment from an emailer named Alejandro - right after that, before getting to the comment itself, he quickly said, "Nice try, Hap"!

Can someone enlighten us as to what he was referring to?

·
Registered
3,299 Posts
HOWIE said:
So who won the "Blazer Broadcasting" coat off of Mike Rice's back last night? I got pulled away from listening to the show because of a family thing. So what did I miss?
I hate to say it, but I didn't happen to catch that part.

·
Banned member
28,452 Posts
Rob Allen said:
The most interesting moment in the show was when Barrett was introducing a comment from an emailer named Alejandro - right after that, before getting to the comment itself, he quickly said, "Nice try, Hap"!

Can someone enlighten us as to what he was referring to?
shoot, I missed that part! I just heard him reference me..

Occasionally I'll send in multiple emails (over the period of the show) and assign them different names. I picked a name that incorporated "Ha" in it, and apparently MB caught the joke (that I was joking I mean).

There was one time where I did Jorge, and he read it "jor gay" or something.

Just me trying to pull a fast one, thats all.

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
Could someone post a link to bbfan4 life (not sure if I have the name right), the kind person who always summarizes CSMN?

·
Registered
3,299 Posts
crandc said:
Could someone post a link to bbfan4 life (not sure if I have the name right), the kind person who always summarizes CSMN?
Checked the OLive forum (where it usually hits first) and didn't see it posted yet.

If she recapped Courtside, it'll show up on the OLive Blog - that way, you won't have to sift through dozens of wothless threads on the forum to find it.

·
Registered
6,411 Posts
Backboard Cam said:
So, has Dixon ever eaten a bear claw? Don't leave us hanging.
And when, exactly? Was it before the Pistons game, or before the NYK game? This could be the key!

barfo

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
crandc said:
She didn't recap for last night's CSMN. Her husband is, unfortunately, in very poor health right now (as most of you were probably aware). I talked to her yesterday and she said that she was informed by her husband's doctor(s) that she needed to look into finding hospice for him. If I had to guess, I'd say that she won't be doing her normal recap of Courtside for quite some time... she's just going through some really trying times in her life right now.

·
Registered
4,739 Posts
CanJohno said:
She didn't recap for last night's CSMN. Her husband is, unfortunately, in very poor health right now (as most of you were probably aware). I talked to her yesterday and she said that she was informed by her husband's doctor(s) that she needed to look into finding hospice for him. If I had to guess, I'd say that she won't be doing her normal recap of Courtside for quite some time... she's just going through some really trying times in her life right now.
next time you talk with her, please pass on all of our best wishes.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts