Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Jersey Girl
10,482 Posts
i don't want to sound all superstitious, but i think it'll be a good thing if shaq's surgery is delayed. to me, september 11th now seems almost like a cursed sort of day, so maybe it's for the better that he isn't getting surgery on 9/11, you know?

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
Originally posted by <b>BizzyRipsta</b>!
i don't want to sound all superstitious, but i think it'll be a good thing if shaq's surgery is delayed. to me, september 11th now seems almost like a cursed sort of day, so maybe it's for the better that he isn't getting surgery on 9/11, you know?

I'm sure Shaq feels the same way, therefore he is thinking about re-scheduling the surgery to another day, we'll see

·
Jersey Girl
10,482 Posts
Originally posted by <b><<<D>>></b>!

I'm sure Shaq feels the same way, therefore he is thinking about re-scheduling the surgery to another day, we'll see
putting aside my dislike for the lakers, i am glad that he is thinking about rescheduling. i understand that the whole 9/11 thing is only a superstition, but you never know...

·
Registered
322 Posts
Crud, I hope Shaq will be all right. When he comes back the league better hide for cover- he is out for a vengence! :banana:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts