Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
#1 Stromile Swift Fan
4,327 Posts
Hello there. I am not a robot and would like to have a discussion about basketball and non basketball related topics. One such topic is, human food that is good for consumption. Do you ever go to a restaurant and eat food that tastes good? I do too!

Basketball is a fun human activity that is fun to play, and also watch on television. Michael Jordan is an athlete who excels at such sport.

Thoughts?

Good bye.

·
BBB.net Archivist
26,901 Posts
been called a lot of things, but never a robot.
This site has 15 years of my posts. Sometimes I wonder if I should of kept a journal those 15 years instead.

·
Registered
10,500 Posts
part of the problem seems to be that no one is running the ship (apparently) - for instance there could be some sort of free agency thread in the general forums posted by a moderator but instead we just have bs posting trollery and nonsense (pages of it) couple that with the whiteacre nonsense and any newb who lurks by is going to be pretty turned off I would imagine

·
Restore the Roar
7,387 Posts
I was bored just now and decided to type in: www.basketballboards.net - and if it hadn't loaded, I wasn't going to type in the new URL. But basketballboards.net still works. So here I am. HI GUYS!

·
Administrator
67,765 Posts
1 - 18 of 18 Posts