Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With A log jam at the forward spot...maybe a trade could happen but we would have to give zach up for francis!

·
Registered
762 Posts
How is Francis overrated?

·
Registered
9,819 Posts
He's good,but in the West, we need players like Zach. And Francis doens't run an offense that well. He shoots to much for our system.

·
Tru Warier
13,699 Posts
No I don't think Houston needs a player like Zach, we already got Mo Taylor who's a poor man's version of Zach IMO. If we get rid of Francis (which likely won't happen until the off-season anyway), we'd likely want a PG in return. And no we don't want Stoudamaire! So yah as much as I'd like to see Francis out of Houston I don't really see anyone from Portland who would fit in with the team.

·
Player Salary Geek
4,380 Posts
As a BYC player, Francis is going to be tough to move.

I don't think he's on the block today. He might be at the end of the season.

·
Registered
16,001 Posts
Originally posted by <b>So Cal Blazer Fan</b>!
As a BYC player, Francis is going to be tough to move.

I don't think he's on the block today. He might be at the end of the season.
Chad Ford reports the Rockets have a trade exception of like $6.9m, so the BYC status of Francis ain't no thing.

I don't know if he's right or not, but wanted to tell you what he was reporting.

Ed O.

·
Registered
9,819 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Yao Mania</b>!
No I don't think Houston needs a player like Zach, we already got Mo Taylor who's a poor man's version of Zach IMO. If we get rid of Francis (which likely won't happen until the off-season anyway), we'd likely want a PG in return. And no we don't want Stoudamaire! So yah as much as I'd like to see Francis out of Houston I don't really see anyone from Portland who would fit in with the team.
A poor, poor, POOOOOOOOOR mans version then if you want to compare the two.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts