Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As you maybe know, I have got a J.R. Smith club in my signature...but now I need my signature to advertise all the events in this board in which you can win money so there is too much now!

Is there anyone out there who wants to take over my J.R. Smith Fanclub in his signature??? That would mean I send you a PM with the all the members and everything in it how it is right now and you just put it in your signature and go ahead with it! but you have to make something like "started by DwyaneWade4MVP" at the bottom of it, so the users who are in know that it's the fanclub I had before otherwise they will think you just put them in there without their "yes"!

The one who is the first who posts that he wants it gets it!

·
Registered
4,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
The Official J.R. Smith Fanclub:
1) DwyaneWade4MVP; 2) Hobojoe; 3) BDizzle; 4) Cam*Ron; 5) Peja Vu; 6) Herdof; 7) Tooeasy; 8) _Dre_; 9) Theo!; 10) Matt85163; 11) HORNETSFAN; 12) Turkish Delight; 13) Pioneer10; 14) DaUnbreakableKinG; 15) S-Star; 16) Milo35; 17) carter15; 18) johnson1111; 19) Q8i; 20) R-Star; 21) madman; 22) Kekai23; 23) Jermaniac Fan; 24) Nejc; 25) Pacers Fan; 26) DanDickau; 27) Pejavlade; 28) KidCanada101; 29) ian; 30) Blazer Freak; 31) Rep The South; 32) Pinball; 33) Marth; 34) supermati; 35) X-Factor; 36) P2TheTruth34

Here is the whole fanclub, I have now put it out of my signature to get more space for the advertisement of the board! The one who wants it has just to "quote" this and take it and put it in the signature! Be sure to post afterwards that now you have got it, otherwise there will be maybe someone else and takes it too and this won't work!
As I already said: You have to make something like "started by DwyaneWade4MVP" at the bottom of it, so the users who are in know that it's the fanclub I had before otherwise they will think you just put them in there without their "yes"!

·
Registered
618 Posts
add me to the list.

·
Registered
4,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you very much Pacers Fan! You have to edit the "PM me to join" link so it directs to send you a PM!

and have fun with it!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts