Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
27,241 Posts
17. North Carolina 13-5 607 12
21. Florida 13-5 178 22
Others receiving votes: Illinois 3
I have a problem with this here.. I'll go by RPI's!

North Carolina has lost to Wake Forest (22), Kentucky (3), Maryland (36), Florida State (41), and Clemson (54). AVG RPI: 31.2

Florida has lost to Maryland (36), Louisville (4), Vanderbilt (25), Mississippi State (5), and Tennessee (50) AVG RPI: 24.0

Illinois has lost to North Carolina (18), Providence (9), Purdue (68), Northwestern (127), and Wisconsin (11) - AVG RPI: 46.6 due to Northwestern..

So if that's the case I would think Florida should be ahead of North Carolina and Illinois should get more than 3 votes.. Downright pathetic.. I'm not saying Illinois is Top 25 right now but come on 2 other teams with 5 losses are.. why cant another? That's why I dont like these polls!

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
^^ LOL @ the title of your fan club.

But, go ahead and sign me up, because i'ma Braves fan.

·
Registered
8,669 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Brian34Cook</b>!

I have a problem with this here.. I'll go by RPI's!

North Carolina has lost to Wake Forest (22), Kentucky (3), Maryland (36), Florida State (41), and Clemson (54). AVG RPI: 31.2

Florida has lost to Maryland (36), Louisville (4), Vanderbilt (25), Mississippi State (5), and Tennessee (50) AVG RPI: 24.0

Illinois has lost to North Carolina (18), Providence (9), Purdue (68), Northwestern (127), and Wisconsin (11) - AVG RPI: 46.6 due to Northwestern..

So if that's the case I would think Florida should be ahead of North Carolina and Illinois should get more than 3 votes.. Downright pathetic.. I'm not saying Illinois is Top 25 right now but come on 2 other teams with 5 losses are.. why cant another? That's why I dont like these polls!
Who has Illinois beat? UNC has beaten much better teams.

Plus voters only vote for 20 teams, so if you say they are not top 25, then why are you pissed of that nobody is making a bad decision and voting for an Illinois as top 20 - why are you disappointed that people are assessing Illinois corrrectly and not putting them in the top 20 :confused:

·
RUSH for Three says Owen
9,583 Posts
Originally posted by <b>BrYaNBaIlEy06</b>!
^^ LOL @ the title of your fan club.

But, go ahead and sign me up, because i'ma Braves fan.
not me, I am an Astros fan.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.