Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
11,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, well, I have a 2 1/2 hour interview with Wheels (wav files - 30 mg total) that I'd like to have digitally transcribed. Do any one of you guys have software that could do that for me? If so, please PM me ASAP. I'd be glad to copy the files to a CD and mail that to you.

Otherwise, I'll have to manually transcribe - and I'm a very s-l-o-w typist. :eek:

Any help/advice would be most appreciated. :) I've, naturally, already had a number of folks clamoring for this interview

·
Banned member
28,451 Posts
ABM said:
OK, well, I have a 2 1/2 hour interview with Wheels (wav files - 30 mg total) that I'd like to have digitally transcribed. Do any one of you guys have software that could do that for me? If so, please PM me ASAP. I'd be glad to copy the files to a CD and mail that to you.

Otherwise, I'll have to manually transcribe - and I'm a very s-l-o-w typist. :eek:

Any help/advice would be most appreciated. :) I've, naturally, already had a number of folks clamoring for this interview

you could send it to me, and I'd do it (whenever)..on one condition..

how bad do you guys make me look?

·
Banned
11,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
SMiLE said:
you could send it to me, and I'd do it (whenever)..on one condition..

how bad do you guys make me look?

He answered a lot of your questions. I wanted to make you look good. :yes:

Just PM me an address and I'll send you the CD.

Thanks!
tim

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.