Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
5,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They are fighting each other.

O'Neal and Jackson had been going back and forth on the court when they took it to the bench. The conversation escalated to where it drew attention from people in the area as the coaches were meeting outside the huddle. Teammates had to intervene and break things up.
http://www.indystar.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20051126/SPORTS04/511260468/1088

I should mention that apparently after the swing, JO grabbed Jackson's face to keep him subdued, and I assume after that either Jack backed off, or someone stepped in between. I just don't know. TV people didn't say a word.
http://www.pacersdigest.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16797

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Cant imagine that from a well mannered and mentally stable group of guys...lol

·
Restore the Roar
7,393 Posts
For the love of God, don't tell me he mis-spelled the word "Warrior" there, because that would send me into hysterics. What is the rest of that? I don't quite get what it says completely, but if it is supposed to say warrior... I am going to laugh for an hour.

On a side note... wasn't there a previous player that precluded his multi-colored antics by shaving words and numbers into his hair? ;) I see where this is going!

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Next comes the tats and multiple peircings.... :banana:

·
Restore the Roar
7,393 Posts
Followed by hair dye and Jenny McCarthy!

Wait... I'm jealous of that last one....

·
Registered
16,561 Posts
ChrisWoj said:
For the love of God, don't tell me he mis-spelled the word "Warrior" there, because that would send me into hysterics. What is the rest of that? I don't quite get what it says completely, but if it is supposed to say warrior... I am going to laugh for an hour.
The back of his head spells "Tru Warier", and that's not a mistake.

·
King George
11,475 Posts
ChrisWoj said:

On a side note... wasn't there a previous player that precluded his multi-colored antics by shaving words and numbers into his hair? ;) I see where this is going!
"Tru Warier" is his record label.

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
What's the point of mispelling warrior for his record label? Why not True Warrior? This isn't even about Artest, i'm just sick of rap artists mispelling their own name/song/label to achieve some coolness I don't understand. It just makes them look less intelligent. Ok, end rant.

·
Registered
1,847 Posts
P33r~ said:
What's the point of mispelling warrior for his record label? Why not True Warrior? This isn't even about Artest, i'm just sick of rap artists mispelling their own name/song/label to achieve some coolness I don't understand. It just makes them look less intelligent. Ok, end rant.
Woaw calm down. Hey even rock does it. I think urban music gets a bad wrap because hey they are making the most moeny.

·
Registered
6,847 Posts
Talk all the crap you want about Artest...he is the best player in the conference...period....I dont want to hear stats and other crap about so and so can do more than Artest....bull****....dude is the first guy I would take.....I dont care how crazy he is....Anyone who says they wouldnt want him on there team is foolin themselves

·
Registered
191 Posts
Midnight_Marauder said:
Talk all the crap you want about Artest...he is the best player in the conference...period....I dont want to hear stats and other crap about so and so can do more than Artest....bull****....dude is the first guy I would take.....I dont care how crazy he is....Anyone who says they wouldnt want him on there team is foolin themselves
I don't. He's a moronic crazy person. Team cancer, e.t.c., e.t.c.

Guys just insane, and needs to be banned for life before he hurst someone for real.

·
Registered
657 Posts
Midnight_Marauder said:
There's this kid named Lebron James...he's not too bad. I think I'd take him over Artest.

·
Oladipo for the people
48,150 Posts
Keep hating, doesnt bother us. And to the person who said he wouldnt take Ron on his team, the league is damn glad your not a GM, because you'd be the worst in the world.

Keep hating.................................

·
Registered
5,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
the wall said:
There's this kid named Lebron James...he's not too bad. I think I'd take him over Artest.
Yep and I would probably take Dwade over him also. I wouldn't mind having Artest on my team but he is crazy.

·
Premium Member
9,371 Posts
I have always been pro-Artest, but there is no way he is the best player in the conference. Not even division, or arguably his team.

·
*Floor General*
7,589 Posts
I like Artest, he's one of my favorite players, but best in the conference?!? I mean he's up there, but saying it like it's fact, I don't know... I see your point though. Anyways he's a great asset, but his also has his minuses. All that said I'd love to have him on my team... well if I had one.

The haircut is just for attention anyways, I'm sure all he wanted was for people to talk about it and his label and he got that.

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Best in conference? get real.....He would have a hard time beating out Oneal as best on his team. I would take a few others before him in the conference and I dont think Im alone. If he is the first one you would take Im sure the gms around the league would love to have you running someone elses team.

1 - 20 of 84 Posts