·
Registered
708 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I should have added "on the general board"

·
Registered
12,080 Posts
Of course. If you are only talking about one team then it doesn't belong there.

·
Registered
15,963 Posts
What was the point of the thread? You just created a thread that said every team has lost a game except the Pistons. That's it. If you had added some thoughts or analysis or anything else really, maybe it would've sparked some discussion and not been closed.

EDIT: Just rechecked the thread, and that's just what it was. Thread was closed for lack of content. I bet if you made it again, but added some information to get across your point (if there was one you were trying to get across, that is), it could stick.

·
Registered
12,080 Posts
MJG said:
What was the point of the thread? You just created a thread that said every team has lost a game except the Pistons. That's it. If you had added some thoughts or analysis or anything else really, maybe it would've sparked some discussion and not been closed.
This is a complaining thread. It will disappear in due time lol

·
Registered
708 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I didnt know I had to connect so many dots for people. Still, I think that one thread beats all of Ballscientist's in content.

Reactions: TheHeff

·
Restore the Roar
7,393 Posts
Regardless of whose threads it beats... (and I think BallScientist has had some very insightful threads, although not all of them are necessarily good ones) it still had absolutely no content. It mentioned that one team was left undefeated and mentioned that the afro-smiley was the team leader.

-Chris.

·
Registered
15,963 Posts
md6655321 said:
I didnt know I had to connect so many dots for people. Still, I think that one thread beats all of Ballscientist's in content.
I just have to ask again -- what was the point of the thread? You stated a single commonly known fact, and that's it. Why not start a thread saying Prince plays small forward, or Rasheed wears number 36? I'm not trying to be snippy or anything, I'm just trying to help you see why the thread was closed for lack of content.

·
Registered
910 Posts
md6655321 said:
:laugh: hi-larry-us I agree

1 - 11 of 11 Posts