Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
369 Posts
Emeka had 19 rebounds in an earlier game by them and they lost by 1 point. Look for him to get 20 rebounds and the win

·
Registered
7,278 Posts
jaja said:
Emeka had 19 rebounds in an earlier game by them and they lost by 1 point. Look for him to get 20 rebounds and the win
By your logic...

Allen Iverson had 52 points in an earlier game and we lost by a point or two. Look for him to get 60 points and the win.

·
Premium Member
12,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Kunlun said:
By your logic...

Allen Iverson had 52 points in an earlier game and we lost by a point or two. Look for him to get 60 points and the win.
That would be pretty sweet.

·
Registered
7,278 Posts
We should win this game, but we shouldn't go in expecting a win. We should play hard and if we are blowing them out then put in our young players and rest Iverson. It would be terribly disappointing if we lost this game.

PS - RoyWilliams I love that Rodney Rogers picture. Haha!

·
Premium Member
12,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Kunlun said:
PS - RoyWilliams I love that Rodney Rogers picture. Haha!
Lol i couldnt find the headshot on here so i went to nba.com and that was the first picture i saw on there.

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
don't underestimate the cats.
we can't look to them as an automatic win because that's when we have our biggest letdowns.

·
Premium Member
12,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
alleninsf said:
don't underestimate the cats.
we can't look to them as an automatic win because that's when we have our biggest letdowns.
Yeah, but hopefully we get the win and sweep them in the season series.

·
Kwisatz Haderach
31,773 Posts
I don't see this game as a blowout, it's going to be a ton closer than the last time we played them. Not only because Brevin Knight is playing, but because Emeka Okafor is healthy. I still think we have the win here.

·
Wrong About Everything
13,525 Posts
If they win this game, they fall withing 1 and a half games of Cleveland for seventh If they can be Charlotte and cleveland, they stand a great chance for 7th, especially since they have the 3rd best record against the east and all their games left are against the east.

·
Registered
527 Posts
we all want and we all thing we will win but it will not be easy .
the bobcats are in the max. level to play this game and we aren´t so.but we have to win and we will this game.

·
Premium Member
12,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
20-16 with 5:37 to go, Philly up.

Ai has ten points, two assists.

Korver and Rodgers have 3.

Sam has 4.

1 - 20 of 81 Posts