1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
duke of new york, a#1
16,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
STL4LIFE
5,841 Posts
Wish we kept Baxter over Arch, its just Arch was agood hustle player but had no offensive game.

Baxter had a decent low post game that could have gotton better with more PT as he woulds have gradually gotton into shape.

Once Woods was signed it was clear that Arch would not return.

·
The Future is Here
3,563 Posts
The one thing i hate about Archibald was that he kept missing wide open layups. This is the NBA, your not suppose to miss those.

·
STL4LIFE
5,841 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Original ScarFace</b>!
The one thing i hate about Archibald was that he kept missing wide open layups. This is the NBA, your not suppose to miss those.
I know why could'nt he just finish with a dunk, he is 7, 250.

·
Registered
2,770 Posts
It's funny cause I just saw the Raps vs. Lakers game at the ACC this year and was impressed by how arch got shaq off his game.

Arch was a good soldier and could have gotten better - I just that the Raps can get alot of minuted out of Hoffa/Woods/Moiso - because we do not want bosh back at C.

·
Registered
217 Posts
I liked Arch - he posted some good picks that got Vince easy dunks and gave me hope for an inside game :sigh:.

Clearly, he doesn't have a good enough game to play in the NBA right now - still, big guys can develop later in life and maybe he'll be one of them ...

·
Registered
12,236 Posts
haha I am one of the people that likes Arch as well. Not the most talented player at all, but he give it his all, especially on the defensive end.

I mean I wouldn't mind having him as a third string centre, as long as we have some real insurance in front of him, which we dont in Araujo and Moiso.

Oh well, good luck.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts