Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
51,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Administrator
67,768 Posts
Have you seen that new recruiting class? I don't think Arch has a choice.
All of Kentucky's current roster with a chance of getting drafted in the top 40 this year should declare ASAP.

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
Goodwin is not ready for the NBA and there is a good chance he is a second round pick. These kids that just want to play for Calipari because they think that makes them an NBA player are idiots.

If Poythress stays, they will have SIX 5-star PF's and C's competing for two positions. If Noel for some reason stays it will be seven. It's moronic.

·
Premium Member
10,187 Posts
Cauley-Stein decided to stay. Very surprised. Goodwin is a play maker and a great ball hog. I'm sure he'll go mid 1st round.

·
Administrator
67,768 Posts
Goodwin will likely land in the 20-30 range near the end of the first round this year. That's better than risking not being in the 8-man rotation next season and starting his pro career in the D-League.

·
Premium Member
8,493 Posts
These kids that just want to play for Calipari because they think that makes them an NBA player are idiots.
Obviously this is all anecdotal and I have zero proof, but I know a guy who knows things, and supposedly Andre Drummond was offered $50,000 and an SUV to go to Kentucky for a year. Which, of course, makes me wonder what we (UConn) gave him.

·
Registered
17,279 Posts
Goodwin will likely land in the 20-30 range near the end of the first round this year. That's better than risking not being in the 8-man rotation next season and starting his pro career in the D-League.
Here's an idea, he could stay for 3 or 4 years!

Just kidding, no one who goes to Kentucky could remain eligible for that long.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts