Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
30,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Currently we are 13-31 which is a horrible record but anyways we are still only 6 games out of the playoffs. We lost Kendall Gill to injury, which may be positive because he jacks up more shot than he should be. That eliminates one more player that will take away from Jamals playin time. Curry has been dominant in 1st qtr's of games so maybe he can stretch it out farther. Hinrich has been playing great. We signed Dupree a guy that is good at almost everything. Tyson Chandler our leader, and best player comes back on friday also. We are in the hunt dont lose hope.

·
Jesus Shuttlesworth
17,071 Posts
Originally posted by <b>TomBoerwinkle#1</b>!

<<<----------Take another sip, my friend. I see you are enjoying it.
LMFAO

OH BOY

ROTF

:laugh: :laugh:

·
Registered
6,922 Posts
I think if we just went out there and played, not playing necessarily for the playoffs, we might actually win a few games and miraculously find ourselves in the thick of things.

As it is...

No.

·
Registered
4,048 Posts
i feel less badly about our losses to atl and miami the past weeks because those teams have actually been playing pretty well.

playoffs are gone, though, unless chandler becomes the second coming of kareem. especially with this second road trip.

·
Our Sentence Is Up
40,250 Posts
The time has passed to get back into the race. The Cavs are going to get up there. They'll catch the falling celtics.

Bulls...poor team chemistry. no real game plan. 2 of your starters are being shopped around....things are dark. Things are over this year.

The Bulls would have to string together like a 10 game win streak. But I don't see that happening for a team that has problems getting a 2 game win streak going.

·
Registered
8,211 Posts

arguably the post of the year

·
Registered
8,211 Posts
this club might now win a game until feb 12th. Thats a long time. But that is also the next time we might be favored to win

·
Registered
5,637 Posts

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

·
Registered
223 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Golden Bull 23</b>!
Currently we are 13-31 which is a horrible record but anyways we are still only 6 games out of the playoffs. We lost Kendall Gill to injury, which may be positive because he jacks up more shot than he should be. That eliminates one more player that will take away from Jamals playin time. Curry has been dominant in 1st qtr's of games so maybe he can stretch it out farther. Hinrich has been playing great. We signed Dupree a guy that is good at almost everything. Tyson Chandler our leader, and best player comes back on friday also. We are in the hunt dont lose hope.
:laugh: :D :boohoo: :jump: :mob: :nonono: :whofarted

·
Premium Member
8,802 Posts
The Bulls are competing right now to not be the worst team in the league. I'm not even gonna mention playoffs again unless this team strings together 5 or 6 wins in a row which has about as much chance of happening as mana falling from the sky.

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Golden Bull 23</b>!
Currently we are 13-31 which is a horrible record but anyways we are still only 6 games out of the playoffs. ....We are in the hunt dont lose hope.
The season has been lost, before it started!

And, the very first game with DC, made that very clear!

We should focus on the coming draft, preparing Fizer and Jamal for trade, playing Curry for 48 minute, protecting KH from the mental and physical stresses, building more muscels around Chandler’s frame and have some sort of plan for his further development.

·
Throbbing Member
561 Posts
are the playoffs out of the question? heck no!

oh wait. did you mean for the Bulls?

oops. my mistake. well, never mind then. :D

·
Rollin Wit Da Homies
5,080 Posts
The playoffs are not out of the question.

I am willing to bet money that in the 2007-08, the Bulls will have a great fighting chance at making the playoffs.

Let's not be quite so negative.

·
BAIT
12,946 Posts
wow it's been a long time.

but anyways... as far as the Bulls making the playoffs...

Yeah, and I'll tell you why...

Aw who am I kidding. No way in hell.

·
Registered
431 Posts
Not only are we going to the playoffs... we're going to the quarter-finals and the semi-finals and we're going to the finals and take back the world championship!

Yeeaah!

Sincerely,

Howard Dean

1 - 18 of 18 Posts