Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It seems as if whenever the spurs break the mold and have an athletic player on the tream i.e. derek anderson and antonio daniels they trade em..

last year i couldnt undertsand trading derek anderson who all though isnt great is perfect on the spurs as a change of pace and a guy with great atheltic ability, instead they get Steve SMith whos strickly a jump shooter and obviously on the downside of his career even if he has great three point percentage.

i understadn they wanted to rid of dnaiels but for steve kerr and erik barkley??

juts seems as if the spurs are still gonna be the most boring team in basketball... if duncan resigns with the spurs hes an sshole because the spurs are going nowhere in terms of a title with him or without him he should go to Orlando..

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
I am not sure about Daniels but Anderson forced the trade. he was pissed about the Spurs contract offer and wouldn't sign with the Spurs. He would have signed in Portland regardless. Spurs did the trade to get something in return.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts