Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
God
2,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been gone all this time from basketball and Scot Pollard STILL sucks ??????????????????? :curse:

I have figured he might have improved while i was gone... :(

·
God
2,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Turkish Delight said:
Well he is Scot Pollard.
Don't expect too much from him.
:biggrin:
haha just for some reason i expected him to be good this season. Reading his quotes and stuff. Oh well....

·
King George
11,475 Posts
Scott Pollard has improved a lot since last season, I am comfortable with him playing backup to Jeff Foster.

If you haven't been able to watch many of the games, then how do you know that he still sucks?

·
Registered
16,561 Posts
Scot Pollard is actually a lot better this year. His 10 pound weight loss really helped his agility and ability to grab rebounds. What's really surprised me is his ability to hit a jumpshot, even if it is inconsistent and with bad form.

·
God
2,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Larry Legend said:
If you haven't been able to watch many of the games, then how do you know that he still sucks?
You are right.

I guess i jumped the gun on this one. I only looked at recent games and season statistics and made my post. Sorry, you are correct and don't know for sure how well or bad he has been this season.

·
Registered
16,561 Posts
HehHe
MillerTime said:
You are right.

I guess i jumped the gun on this one. I only looked at recent games and season statistics and made my post. Sorry, you are correct and don't know for sure how well or bad he has been this season.
Yeah, you can't really tell how good people like Scot are from the box score.

·
Premium Member
17,636 Posts
Tactics said:
Scot Pollard blows, and always has, lol.
Haha, well he kind of surprised me a few years ago with Sacramento during one of their playoff runs. He was an instant spark off the bench.
Guess that hasn't been the case for him with Indiana this season.

·
Registered
16,561 Posts
Tactics said:
Scot Pollard blows, and always has, lol.
Last year he was horrible, but this year he is a lot better. I've watched most of nearly all the games this year (although Pollard has only played in like half of them) and Pollard has been great. Not as good as he was in Sacramento, but close.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts