• Tom Cruise

Votes: 14 35.9%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,371 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Everybody knows that hot women are great. I stare at females ALL the time if their hot enough and I take pride in the fact that I pay more attention to nice asses then stop signs or traffic lights...

BUT...

Now this is a topic me and a female friend of mine had. Why I didn't just let her win I don't know. Anyway, she was saying how hot Brad Pitt was. I said "what about Tom Cruise?" to which she replid "Brad Pitt is soooo much better looking than Tom Cruise!"

Now, as a male I don't consider myself a great judge of "looks" on the male side of things but I thought for sure Tom Cruise was better looking then Brad Pitt. However, despite my attempts to win the discussion she wouldn't let me win. Like I said I'm not a great judge for these kind of things but I know an ugly ******* when I see one and I can usually tell which ones chicks would prefer...Obviously I was wrong here.

Who do you think, as a perfectly-straight-woman-loving man, is more attractive Brad Pitt, or Tom Cruise.

·
Premium Member
9,371 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Probably about as much people that ACTUALLY care about the "Hottest Chick" thread.

I just thought it would be a neat, and potentially funny, thread reversing the direction that all the other threads take us in.

·
Premium Member
19,992 Posts
i would say brad Pitt, but in actuality i remember reading a poll where most men wished that they were Sean connery when he first played james bond.

·
Registered
2,531 Posts
Maybe because I don't like Cruise, and I tend to be more of a rebel-anti authority type myself, but I picked Pitt.

I don't think either man is absolutely handsome, but I think Pitt has more of an appeal, more of a magnetism than Cruise. Cruise looks like someone who'd be a model. Kinda prissy. Like, after hours of passionate sex, he'd go to the bathroom to check how his hair looks.

Pitt has the look like he could pick-up any woman he wanted... and probably could. After hours of sex, he could care less how his own hair looked, or his lady friend's hair, but instead he'd be telling her she is the most beautiful woman in the world... and then he'd get laid again for saying it. He's got that "bad-boy" persona that many, many women find attractive.

·
Registered
510 Posts
Brad Pitt... he looks younger and more boyish. More muscular and overall better features. As well he's a much better actor than Tom Cruise and has had much hotter girlfriends i.e Jennifer Aniston.

Tom Cruise is just average. I find myself to be more attractive then him

Now that I'm full of shame for answering that question Im gonna call my girlfriend and try to gain back my dignity.

·
Yes, please.
16,648 Posts
Originally posted by <b>futuristxen</b>!
Brad Pitt.

Springfield, MO REPRESENT!!!!

anyways. I do have a man crush. But it's on Vincent Gallo.
I want to be Vincent Gallo.
:eek:

Ew man. That's ****ing gross. Vincent Gallo looks like every other hobo on the streets of New York.

·
just foul
6,913 Posts
Originally posted by <b>tpb2</b>!
This Cruise would not approve of this thread:

Respect the ****.
"Denise...Denise the piece. You're gonna give me that cherry pie, sweet momma baby"

:laugh:

·
Registered
2,234 Posts
Brad Pitt, because he has a home like 30 minutes from where I live and he drove through my town once in his flashy red car and had to stop at the traffic light where everyone was like:

Holy ****ing ****!!!! It's Brad Pitt.

He barely made it out alive.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts