Registered
7,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. :cheers:

Portland Trailblazers @ Orlando Magic 7:00 PM ET
Charlotte Bobcats @ Boston Celtics 7:30 PM ET
Washington Wizards @ Detroit Pistons 8:00 PM ET
Atlanta Hawks @ Indiana Pacers 8:00 PM ET
Dallas Mavericks @ Miami Heat 8:00 PM ET (ESPN)
Milwaukee Bucks @ Minnesota Timberwolves 8:00 PM ET
Houston Rockets @ Memphis Grizzlies 8:00 PM ET
Chicago Bulls @ San Antonio Spurs 8:30 PM ET
Los Angeles Clippers @ Denver Nuggets 9:00 PM ET
Golden State Warriors @ Utah Jazz 9:00 PM ET
Toronto Raptors @ Sacramento Kings 10:00 PM ET
New Jersey Nets @ Phoenix Suns 10:30 PM ET

There is a full-league schedule tonight consisting of 12 games around the league (NBA). Feel free to post information regarding these basketball games around the league, coverage, statistics and in-depth analysis of the games throughout the NBA.

Reactions:

·
All my teams suck
8,686 Posts
At the half, it is 56 Orlando - 53 Portland. Joel Przybilla has 13 points for the Blazers, while D Miles has contributed 10 of his own. Przybilla also has 8 boards for the Blazers. Dwight Howard leads in points for the Magic with 15, while Jameer Nelson has scored 10. Dwight Howard lead with 7 rebounds.

·
All my teams suck
8,686 Posts
The game up in Boston is nearing the end of the first quarter. The score is 28-22 in favor of the Celtics. Ricky Davis leads for Boston with 9 points, while Paul Pierce has pulled down 3 rebounds. Gerald Wallace has 7 points for Charlotte, and Emeka Okafor has grabbed 3 boards.

·
All my teams suck
8,686 Posts
It is now the end of the first quarter in Boston. The score is 28-25 in favor of the Celtics.

·
All my teams suck
8,686 Posts
Four more games have just started. Atlanta leads Indiana by a score of 6-2. Detroit leads Washington by a score of 4-2. Houston leads Memphis, 6-0. And Minnesota leads Milwaukee, 8-7.

·
All my teams suck
8,686 Posts
The nationally televised game on ESPN between Miami and Dallas is almost half way though the first. The score is teid at 12.

1 - 20 of 108 Posts