Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
7,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Due to a possibility of me not being here over the weekend I am going to post the Around the League Thread's for 11.26.2005 and 11.27.2005, I know I will return Sunday and be able to post. :cheers:

Philadelphia 76ers @ New York Knicks 12:30 PM ET
New Orleans/Oklahoma City Hornets @ Seattle Supersonics 3:30 PM ET
Miami Heat @ Orlando Magic 7:00 PM ET
Minnesota Timberwolves @ Cleveland Cavaliers 7:30 PM ET
Washington Wizards @ Charlotte Bobcats 7:30 PM ET
Memphis Grizzlies @ Dallas Mavericks 8:30 PM ET
Chicago Bulls @ Houston Rockets 8:30 PM ET
Detroit Pistons @ Milwaukee Bucks 9:00 PM ET
Toronto Raptors @ Golden State Warriors 10:30 PM ET

Here are the games for 11.26.2005, a good number of games throughout the league. Feel free to post information regarding these basketball games around the league, coverage, statistics and in-depth analysis of the games throughout the NBA.

·
All my teams suck
8,686 Posts
I will be doing the following games today: Philadelphia @ New York, New Orleans/Oklahoma City @ Seattle.

There is a chance I will be doing the Miami @ Orlando game as well.

·
All my teams suck
8,686 Posts
The Philly vs Knicks game will begin in about 7 minutes. Two Atlantic Division foes square off at the Garden. The 76ers have a record of 7-6, while the Knicks have a record of 3-8. The leading scorer for Philly is Allen Iverson, with 32.8 ppg. Stephon Marbury is averaging 16.3 ppg for the Knicks. Eddy Curry is not expected to play in this game due to a strained left calf.
For a more complete preview visit http://aol.nba.com/games/20051126/PHINYK/preview.html

·
All my teams suck
8,686 Posts
For those who live in the Tri-State area, the Knicks game will be televised on MSG, if you wish to watch.

·
All my teams suck
8,686 Posts
The Sixers lead the Knicks, 9-4. Kyle Korver has 5 points for the Sixers and Channing Frye has 4 points for the Knicks.

·
All my teams suck
8,686 Posts
The Sixers now lead the Knicks by a score of 41-28. There is about 6:30 left in the second quarter.

·
All my teams suck
8,686 Posts
The score in New York is now 51-37, the Sixers are leading. There is about 3:20 left in the second quarter.

·
All my teams suck
8,686 Posts
At the end of the first half, the Sixers lead the Knicks 58-45. Allen Iverson has 17 points for the Sixers. Kyle Korver has dropped in 10 of his own. Chris Webber has 5 rebounds and Iverson has handed out 7 assists. For the Knicks, Stephon Marbury has 16 points and Channing Frye has added 9. Antonio Davis had 4 boards, and Marbury has 2 assists. As a team, the Knicks have 8 turnovers, while the Sixers have only 2. The Sixers are shooting the ball at a 47.8% clip, and the Knicks are connecting on 36.4% of their shots. The Sixers have 22 points in the paint, and the Knicks have 24. The biggest lead in the game so far has been 15 points, by Philly.

1 - 20 of 71 Posts