Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
7,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just 3 games for this Sunday. We have the late game at 9:30 PM ET.

Portland Trailblazers @ Atlanta Hawks 2:00 PM ET
Indiana Pacers @ Los Angeles Clippers 3:30 PM ET
New Jersey Nets @ Los Angeles Lakers 9:30 PM ET

Here are the games throughout the league for 11.27.2005. Feel free to post information regarding these basketball games around the league, coverage, statistics and in-depth analysis of the games throughout the NBA.

·
All my teams suck
8,686 Posts
The Portland Trailblazers (4-7) go up against the Atlanta Hawks (2-9). Darius Miles is the leading scorer for Portland with 19.7 ppg. Zach Randolph is averaging 17.9 ppg. For the Hawks, Joe Johnson is averaging 17.9 ppg, and Al Harrington is scoring at a 17.7 ppg clip. The Hawks look to win their third straight after wins against Boston and Indiana.
For a more complete review, visit http://aol.nba.com/games/20051127/PORATL/preview.html

PROJECTED STARTING LINEUPS
Blazers

Hawks

(I am just guessing on the starting lineups.)

·
All my teams suck
8,686 Posts
The Indiana Pacers (7-4) take on the Los Angeles Clippers (9-3). The Pacers are led by Jermaine O'Neal, who is averaging 21.7 ppg. Ron Artest is averaging 21.1 ppg. For the Clippers, Elton Brand is putting up 23.5 points per contest, and Corey Maggette is averaging 21.9 ppg. Ron Artest is listed as questionable for this game because of a sprained wrist.
For a more complete preview, visit http://aol.nba.com/games/20051127/INDLAC/preview.html

PROJECTED STARTING LINEUPS
Pacers

Clippers

(I am just guessing on the starting lineups)

·
Registered
7,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you Chaser 55 for taking over these Around the League Threads while I was gone. :cheers:

·
Registered
7,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If you want you may continue to help with the Around the League Threads. :biggrin:

·
All my teams suck
8,686 Posts
Dooch said:
If you want you may continue to help with the Around the League Threads. :biggrin:
If I can find the time, I will try. Right now I gotta go do homework. lol. Maybe we can split the load?

·
Registered
7,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Chaser 55 said:
If I can find the time, I will try. Right now I gotta go do homework. lol. Maybe we can split the load?
Definitely, you got it. :cheers:

·
All my teams suck
8,686 Posts
The Atlanta Hawks are beating the Portland Trailblazers, 63-52. There is about 1:00 minute left in the third quarter.

The Clippers are leading the Pacers, 9-4, with 9:00 minutes left in the first.

·
Registered
7,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
2 games have already began throughout the league. The Los Angeles Clippers lead the Indiana Pacers by 3, 9-5. And the Atlanta Hawks lead the Portland Trailblazers by a score of 63-56 in the 3rd quarter.

·
All my teams suck
8,686 Posts
Atlanta leads Portland, 65-62. Zach Randolph has a double-double with 20 points and 10 boards. For Atlanta, Al Harrington has 15 points.

·
All my teams suck
8,686 Posts
Portland leads Atlanta, 68-67. Six minutes left in the fourth.

The Clips lead Indy, 29-20. Two minutes left in the first.

·
Registered
7,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
With 2:25 left in the 1st quarter the Los Angeles Clippers lead the Indiana Pacers by a score of 29-20. Stephen Jackson with 8 points for Indiana and Sam Cassell with 8 points and 2 assists for the Los Angeles Clippers.

·
All my teams suck
8,686 Posts
The Portland Trailblazers have defeated the Atlanta Hawks. The Blazers improve their record to 5-7, while the Hawks fall to 2-10. The leading scorer for the Blazers was Zach Randolph with 24 points. Darius Miles had 12 points, including the game winning basket. Randolph also added 15 boards, and Jarret Jack handed out 4 assists in the win. For the Hawks, Al Harrington had 16 points, and Zaza Pachulia and Joe Johnson each had 15. Pachulia also grabbed 10 boards. Johnson had 5 assists in the loss.
COMPLETE BOXSCORE

1 - 20 of 35 Posts