Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
7,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dallas Mavericks @ Toronto Raptors 7:00 PM ET
Orlando Magic @ Boston Celtics 7:30 PM ET
New York Knicks @ Miami Heat 7:30 PM ET (NBA TV)
New Jersey Nets @ Denver Nuggets 9:00 PM ET
New Orleans/Oklahoma City Hornets @ Golden State Warriors 10:30 PM ET

Here are the games for Monday November 28th, 2005. Feel free to post information regarding these games, highlights, coverage and in-depth analysis on all the games throughout the league tonight.

·
All my teams suck
8,686 Posts
The Dallas Mavericks (9-3) visit the Toronto Raptors (1-13). The leading scorer for the Mavs is Dirk Nowitzki, with 25.3 ppg. Josh Howard is putting up 15.1 ppg. For the Raptors, their main guy is Chris Bosh. The young talent is averaging 20.9 ppg, and Mike James is putting up 16.6 ppg.
For a more complete preview, visit http://aol.nba.com/games/20051128/DALTOR/preview.html

PROJECTED STARTING LINEUPS
Mavericks

Raptors
(I am just guessing on the starting lineups)

·
Registered
7,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The Dallas Mavericks and the Toronto Raptors are going to tip off shortly from the Air Canada Center in Toronto. Lets Go Mavs, Dirk light up the scoreboard. :biggrin:

·
All my teams suck
8,686 Posts
The Orlando Magic (6-6) visit the Boston Celtics (5-7). For the Magic, Stevie Franchise is averaging 18.5 ppg. Second year man, Dwight Howard, is avearging a shade above 15 ppg. For the Celtics, Paul Pierce is scoring at a 26.1 ppg clip and Ricky Davis is averaging 21.7 ppg.
For a more complete review visit, http://aol.nba.com/games/20051128/ORLBOS/preview.html

Magic

Celtics

·
Registered
7,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hedo must fire those three pointers for the Orlando Magic and the duo of Steve Francis and Dwight Howard can easily cause a road win for the Orlando Magic. Ricky Davis and Paul Pierce are going to set it off for the Boston Celtics. Go Magic!

·
All my teams suck
8,686 Posts
Dooch said:
Hedo must fire those three pointers for the Orlando Magic and the duo of Steve Francis and Dwight Howard can easily cause a road win for the Orlando Magic. Ricky Davis and Paul Pierce are going to set it off for the Boston Celtics. Go Magic!
Yes, Ricky Davis and Paul Pierce have been lighting it up this year. I expect Steve Francis to have a big game for the Magic.

·
All my teams suck
8,686 Posts
The New York Knicks (4-8) vist the Miami Heat (7-6). Stephon Marbury is averaging 17.7 ppg for the Knicks. Also, rookie Channing Frye is averaging 13.8 ppg. For the Heat, Dwyane Wade is scoring at a 24.9 ppg clip, and Antoine Walker is averaging 14.5 ppg.
For a more complete preview, visit http://aol.nba.com/games/20051128/NYKMIA/preview.html

Knicks

Heat

·
Registered
7,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Great job Chaser 55. On the lineups and everything. The Dallas Mavericks and the Toronto Raptors are underway. Jason Terry and Chris Bosh each with 4 points so far.

·
All my teams suck
8,686 Posts
Dooch said:
Great job Chaser 55. On the lineups and everything. The Dallas Mavericks and the Toronto Raptors are underway. Jason Terry and Chris Bosh each with 4 points so far.
Thank you!

·
Registered
7,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Jason Terry now with 6 points for the Dallas Mavericks and Chris Bosh with 5 points for the Toronto Raptors. In the 1st quarter with 6:31 remaining, the Dallas Mavericks lead the Toronto Raptors by a score of 12-9.

·
Registered
7,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Jason Terry is leading the Dallas Mavericks now with 11 points still in the first quarter. Dallas Mavericks lead the Toronto Raptors by a score of 21-14.

·
Registered
7,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
At the end of the first quarter, the Dallas Mavericks lead the Toronto Raptors by a score of 28-19, Chris Bosh has 10 points and 3 rebounds for the Toronto Raptors. For the Dallas Mavericks, Jason Terry has 11 points, Marquis Daniels has 3 rebounds and Devin Harris with 2 assists.

·
Registered
7,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Two more games have started around the league, Orlando Magic against the Boston Celtics and the New York Knicks against the Miami Heat, both games in the 1st quarter.

·
Registered
7,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Stevie Francis, Dwight Howard and Tony Battie are combining for a good effort. Steve Francis with 5 points for the Orlando Magic and Ricky Davis with 4 points for the Boston Celtics. With 6:35 left remaining in the first quarter, Orlando leads 13-8 now with the Steve Francis jumper for 2.

·
Registered
7,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
The New York Knicks are sticking with the Miami Heat still in the 1st quarter. Channing Frye with 6 points for the New York Knicks and Dwayne Wade with 6 points for the Miami Heat.

·
Registered
7,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
With 5:52 left in the 1st quarter, the Miami Heat being led by Alonzo Mourning and Dwayne Wade lead Channing Frye and the New York Knicks by a score of 16-13.

·
Registered
7,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
The Orlando Magic lead the Boston Celtics by a score of 18-15 with 2:47 left in the 1st quarter. Delonte West dishing to his teammates and dropping 5 points so far for the Boston Celtics. Steve Francis with 9 points, Tony Battie with 3 rebounds and Dwight Howard with 2 assists.

·
Registered
7,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Chaser 55 said:
Channing Frye continues to impress me with his play.
Same here, Channing Frye is my favorite New York Knick currently.

·
All my teams suck
8,686 Posts
Dooch said:
Same here, Channing Frye is my favorite New York Knick currently.
Yes, if I had to choose a Knick, it would be Frye. I mainly like him cause he came out of Arizona, and I love Arizona basketball.

1 - 20 of 81 Posts