Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

3221 - 3240 of 4452 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Ford and Co. have been looking for a shooter for awhile. I don't know a whole lot about his defense, but he will need to be at least serviceable there. It's a good move to get the one thing that SLU really doesn't have, so I'm pretty happy with him.
Yeah, 42 of 94 from the Arc for Boo Williams. I'll take 45% and worry about the D later.

·
Registered
5,873 Posts
Rhody landed a high upside forward in 6’10” Marial Mading. He looks physically raw, but very smooth and athletic.

Also, URI fans: what’s the deal with the Greek kid added by Cox for this season? Is he worth a hoot?

·
Registered
5,873 Posts

·
Registered
2,092 Posts

·
Registered
5,873 Posts
If these schools aren't at LEAST vacating wins, then can UMass have its Final Four banner back, please? What a crock of sh*t all of this has become. As with the tournament selection process, it's a constantly moving target. What is "lack of institutional control" anyway?

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
If these schools aren't at LEAST vacating wins, then can UMass have its Final Four banner back, please? What a crock of sh*t all of this has become. As with the tournament selection process, it's a constantly moving target. What is "lack of institutional control" anyway?
I hate fucking cheaters, liars and thieves. I didn’t look too far, but Camry wasn’t paid to play basketball at UMASS? $100,000 grand plus a “good job” to play at Creighton for what one year? It’s not the NCAA, as much as it is the administration at Creighton. If these allegations are true, Creighton should fire Mc Dermott and claw back compensation and then do the same with any assistant coaches that were involved. Go Holy Land of Hoops

·
Registered
6,503 Posts
I hate fucking cheaters, liars and thieves. I didn’t look too far, but Camry wasn’t paid to play basketball at UMASS? $100,000 grand plus a “good job” to play at Creighton for what one year? It’s not the NCAA, as much as it is the administration at Creighton. If these allegations are true, Creighton should fire Mc Dermott and claw back compensation and then do the same with any assistant coaches that were involved. Go Holy Land of Hoops
Who's Camry?

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Lot's of nervous folks over in the "holy land"! :D

·
Registered
6,503 Posts
3221 - 3240 of 4452 Posts