Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

3241 - 3260 of 4915 Posts

·
Registered
5,725 Posts
Anybody who writes this type of CYA stuff, never had to take a stand:

A finish in the bottom 4 may seal Mooney’s fate, but the Spiders have come out of nowhere before and with all the uncertainty in this conference, it wouldn’t surprise me if they did it again.

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Corey Evans

@Coreyevans_10
2m2 minutes ago
More
Dayton fans have reason to be excited for the commitment of Moulaye Sissoko. Arguably one of the top rebounders in the 2019 class. Should bring toughness and energy right from the start for the Flyers

A 6' 10" big from Mali playing at a prep school in Georgia. Solid offer list.

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
From Jeff Goodman a list of 'secret' scrimmages

ATLANTIC 10
Davidson – 10/27 at Tennessee

Dayton – 10/27 vs. Pittsburgh at Denison University in Ohio

Duquesne – 10/28 at Canisius; 11/2 at St. Francis (Pa.)

Fordham – 10/20 at Stony Brook; 10/28 vs. Army

George Mason – 10/20 vs. Maryland

George Washington – 10/21 at Old Dominion

La Salle – 10/20 vs. LIU Brooklyn; 11/2 at Princeton

Massachusetts – 10/20 vs. Siena

Rhode Island – 10/21 at St. John’s

Richmond – 10/20 vs. Virginia

Saint Joseph’s – 10/27 at UMVC; 10/30 vs. Lehigh

Saint Louis – None

St. Bonaventure – 10/27 vs. Kent State

VCU – 10/27 vs. Georgetown

·
Registered
5,725 Posts
So here's the deal Alien.
We'll meet early Nov. We'll tell you about Virginia.
You tell us about Georgetown.

No cash will be exchanged (in case the NCAA is monitoring this board).

Beers (bourbon) are a different matter entirely.

·
Registered
2,369 Posts
That was a tough hire by LaSalle. I guess it’s possible that Johnson is innocent, but he was just fired by a school under two investigations.

·
Registered
3,076 Posts
This Kenny Johnson thing isn't adding up. They met in June, and Johnson was unaware of the "rent help" that Dawkins promised. Then in August he allegedly pays him $1300. Sounds to me like Johnson was the runner or potentially even an unwilling participant.

And Bowen can't recall ever being paid by anyone from Oregon? How much is Nike putting into a trust for the Bowens to keep Oregon out of it? Bowen is literally not believable, and if the FBI and/or NCAA case is hanging on his testimony then absolutely nothing is going to come out of this.

·
Registered
2,369 Posts
This Kenny Johnson thing isn't adding up. They met in June, and Johnson was unaware of the "rent help" that Dawkins promised. Then in August he allegedly pays him $1300. Sounds to me like Johnson was the runner or potentially even an unwilling participant.

And Bowen can't recall ever being paid by anyone from Oregon? How much is Nike putting into a trust for the Bowens to keep Oregon out of it? Bowen is literally not believable, and if the FBI and/or NCAA case is hanging on his testimony then absolutely nothing is going to come out of this.
So, you’re saying Bowen Sr. is not “credible”

·
Piker
8,945 Posts
Discussion Starter #3,253
The A10 media day is Thursday. They will release predictions on team & player rankings. The meltdown and bulletin board material will begin soon.

·
Registered
6,070 Posts

·
Registered
3,076 Posts
Textbook logical fallacy.

I'm sure Stu's scorching hot takes are truly informed and not based off others' pulsing, molten lists/rankings/classifications of trivial preseason topics.

Can he fill us in on "talent" levels around our conference? Thanks, Stu!

/jackoff hand motion
Ugh. This speaks to how loudmouth and obnoxious a bunch of dude-bro Bona fans can be. Year we're f'ing #1 .. idiots.

3241 - 3260 of 4915 Posts