Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

3961 - 3980 of 4459 Posts

·
Registered
960 Posts
One-time Richmond coach John Beilein making the jump to the NBA, taking the Cavs' job. That's not the only A10 tie to all of this. A key factor in this decision was Cavs asst. GM Mike Gansey who played for Beilein at West Virginia after he transferred there from St. Bonaventure following the welder certificate scandal.

·
Registered
5,874 Posts
The uniforms aren’t bad, but that “D” logo is preposterous. It looks like a suppository or sci-fi pod spaceship.

I really liked the Olde English style “D” a lot.

·
Registered
5,874 Posts
I liked the tape on Hason Ward. He gets off the floor really quickly and effortlessly. He'll fit that system well.

In other A10 recruiting news...

Bona signed 6'4" JUCO shooting guard Jaren English. 43% from deep, and he's a qualifier with three years of eligibility.

UMass landed 6'6" CJ Jackson.

·
Piker
8,545 Posts
Discussion Starter #3,976
I liked the tape on Hason Ward. He gets off the floor really quickly and effortlessly. He'll fit that system well.

In other A10 recruiting news...

Bona signed 6'4" JUCO shooting guard Jaren English. 43% from deep, and he's a qualifier with three years of eligibility.

UMass landed 6'6" CJ Jackson.
His frame, leaping ability and wingspan remind me of Larry Sanders who played at VCU from 2008-2010.

·
Registered
134 Posts
3961 - 3980 of 4459 Posts