Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

4401 - 4420 of 4444 Posts

·
Piker
8,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #4,401
By the way, that Cousy watch list made me want some cognac. If I have another son I might name him George Dickel.

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Your chance of having another child let alone a son is not very good so along as you wear that USC sweater.Maybe if URMite loans you Richmond standard equipment, to wit, a Benz or BMW his Richmond sweater with the spider catches all in its web emblazoned on it, you'd have a chance.

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
The Dayton Daily News is reporting that the Flyers have sold 11,792 season tickets for the upcoming season. In addition, another 1100 tickets are held for use by students, visiting teams and internal use. Should be a sellout or close to it for every home game. Now, the team has to play up to the expectations of its fans.

·
Piker
8,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #4,404

·
Registered
119 Posts
Awesome News for UD... NCAA grants Florida transfer Chase Johnson's waiver and will be able to play the 1st Semester and not have to sit out.

Dayton will have 11 scholarship players to start out the year

·
Registered
2,358 Posts
Your chance of having another child let alone a son is not very good so along as you wear that USC sweater.Maybe if URMite loans you Richmond standard equipment, to wit, a Benz or BMW his Richmond sweater with the spider catches all in its web emblazoned on it, you'd have a chance.
Fine, but I'm keeping my Mulsanne with the "Get Bent" plate for myself...

·
Piker
8,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #4,408
AP Top 25
1. Michigan State (60)
2. Kentucky (2)
3. Kansas (3)
4. Duke
5. Louisville
6. Florida
7. Maryland
8. Gonzaga
9. North Carolina
10. Villanova
11. Virginia
12. Seton Hall
13. Texas Tech
14. Memphis
15. Oregon
16. Baylor
17. Utah State
18. Ohio State
19. Xavier
20. Saint Mary's
21. Arizona
22. LSU
23. Purdue
24. Auburn
25. VCU

Also receiving votes: Washington 164, Colorado 152, Tennessee 78, Marquette 68, Florida St. 36, Davidson 34, Harvard 24, Illinois 14, Missouri 13, Mississippi St. 12, Houston 11, Georgetown 11, Cincinnati 8, Notre Dame 7, Creighton 4, Syracuse 3, NC State 3, Vermont 2, Alabama 2, Southern Cal 2, Liberty 2, Michigan 2, Dayton 1, Colgate 1, Providence 1.

·
Piker
8,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #4,410
Lets hope the A-10 has teams ranked higher than this come Selection Sunday.
The opportunities are there. OOC is very important as always.

A-10 non-conference against AP Top 25 teams:

VCU vs. #22 LSU
VCU vs. #23 Purdue
Dayton vs. #20 SMC
Davidson vs. #23 Auburn
URI @ #7 Maryland
URI vs. #22 LSU
SLU vs. #12 SHU
SLU vs. #23 Auburn
GMU @ #7 Maryland
SJU vs. #6 Fla
SJU vs. #10 Nova
La Salle @ #10 Nova
UMass vs. #11 UVA

·
Registered
960 Posts
And the Hawks continue their bridesmaid status.
It sure seems that way with Hyland and Brown-Jones to VCU, Leggett to URI and now Mennenga to Davidson. However, in defense of Coach Lange and his staff, they got started after 2019 was largely set in stone much of the early but important foundational contacts for the 2020 class were already made and the Hawks are now playing catch-up for 2020. If we get anyone significant for 2020 at this point, we may not get them until the Spring when the wave of post-coaching change decommitments comes along. The 2021 class is going to be the first one where he can really make a difference.

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Dayton has received a verbal commitment from R J Blakney a 6' 5" sg from Hagerstown, Md. Blakney is at the the Loomis Chafee School in Ct. He was being recruited by a number of A-10 schools and recently received an offer from Georgetown.

4401 - 4420 of 4444 Posts