Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

4501 - 4510 of 4510 Posts

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Just curious about ESPN+. I don't have a subscription (got enough of those already) but when they broadcast an A10 game, what do they use for video/audio feed and announcers? Are they provided by the host school?

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
I like ESPN+. The games broadcasted from UD Arena are similar to the regular ESPN games other than announcers. They aren’t local guys though - UD doesn’t have local broadcasting. I got the impression that some of the games away from the Arena were done by local crews, but the quality of the broadcast has been good.

·
Registered
6,523 Posts
Our broadcasters are local guys. In fact, i just noticed today that the color guy on the broadcast is the admissions/recruiting rep covering my son’s school and region that we met a few weeks ago.

·
Piker
8,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #4,508
Just curious about ESPN+. I don't have a subscription (got enough of those already) but when they broadcast an A10 game, what do they use for video/audio feed and announcers? Are they provided by the host school?
ESPN+ picks up regional broadcasts or broadcasts produced by the school. Unless games are national the home team usually works out the video coordination for the game. It has always been that way for streaming broadcasts.

4501 - 4510 of 4510 Posts