Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

4501 - 4520 of 4547 Posts

·
Registered
5,566 Posts
Just curious about ESPN+. I don't have a subscription (got enough of those already) but when they broadcast an A10 game, what do they use for video/audio feed and announcers? Are they provided by the host school?

·
Registered
2,187 Posts
I like ESPN+. The games broadcasted from UD Arena are similar to the regular ESPN games other than announcers. They aren’t local guys though - UD doesn’t have local broadcasting. I got the impression that some of the games away from the Arena were done by local crews, but the quality of the broadcast has been good.

·
Registered
6,576 Posts
Our broadcasters are local guys. In fact, i just noticed today that the color guy on the broadcast is the admissions/recruiting rep covering my son’s school and region that we met a few weeks ago.

·
Piker
8,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #4,508
Just curious about ESPN+. I don't have a subscription (got enough of those already) but when they broadcast an A10 game, what do they use for video/audio feed and announcers? Are they provided by the host school?
ESPN+ picks up regional broadcasts or broadcasts produced by the school. Unless games are national the home team usually works out the video coordination for the game. It has always been that way for streaming broadcasts.

·
Registered
417 Posts
ESPN+ is fantastic. Especially as a soccer fan with the AppleTV app, I can stream all sorts of games and have four on at one time. This time of year it's bliss. The quality is good as well. Best deal out there.

·
Piker
8,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #4,513
ESPN+ has caused me to have martial issues. I have to schedule sex between early and late games.

·
Piker
8,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #4,515 (Edited)
Not seeing the issue.
True. She has to deal with basketball season and ESPN+ has now added more games to the already maniacal schedule I keep. Me driving for two days to watch VCU/Charleston this week is gonna put me behind the 8 ball. Oh well, basketball never stops.

·
Registered
3,282 Posts
True. She has to deal with basketball season and ESPN+ has now added more games to the already maniacal schedule I keep. Me driving for two days to watch VCU/Charleston this week is gonna put me behind the 8 ball. Oh well, basketball never stops.
And she lets you schedule sex. You’re winning!

·
Registered
900 Posts
The new Roku remotes have wireless earbuds. Just a friendly tip. You may be able to work your way to a George Costanza type setup.

·
Piker
8,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #4,520
NET Rankings just released:
10. Dayton
20. Duquesne
22. Richmond
52. VCU
66. Saint Louis
67. George Mason
72. Rhode Island