Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

5001 - 5020 of 5040 Posts

·
Piker
9,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #5,002
Hey! Spiders get a little love and you guys want to crap all over the parade.

Ligthen up Francis!
I could not read it because I do not want to pay money to a bunch of former ESPN writers and bloggers.

·
Registered
5,782 Posts
You may have a point. Some local papers laid off sports writers who were picked up by the Athletic, so with the cutback the Athletic becomes a source.

Article today on 25 intriguing BB ball players, Golden and Goodwin made the list. I did not know that the latter was such an incredible rebounder. At 6'3", he must have some serious hops.

·
Registered
2,531 Posts
You are right. We both got it wrong.
I was actually trying to alter that meme to make it a Mooney quote to a trigger happy player he was sending on the court
“Light them up, Francis”

Sonehow if I have to explain it, it isn’t funny anymore...

·
Piker
9,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #5,014 (Edited)

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
Would the UK games be road then? Either way its worth it to get a crack at Kentucky. I dont know what the line will be but give me Richmond + points

·
Piker
9,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #5,017
Would the UK games be road then? Either way its worth it to get a crack at Kentucky. I dont know what the line will be but give me Richmond + points
Yes. It was always a road game for Richmond.

·
Piker
9,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #5,018
I do wonder if VCU will be able to save their road game at LSU because other than the Charleston Classic tournament that is about it as far as tough OOC games.

5001 - 5020 of 5040 Posts